Predator 2 Lifesize bust (Coolprops)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine had a piece of that thin polyfoam (like Sideshow uses) both top and bottom (between bust & polystyrene) for protection.

Didn't stop a tiny paint scuff on the top of the highest crest though.

This coupled with the fact that they are near perfect circles is what make thing that they are air bubbles underneath the paint on mine. Which would mean that whatever they used to cover it it would still cause said problem just due to the pressure.

Top of this page - Forum actions --> Edit Profile
Left hand side (Edit Settings) --> Edit Signature

Upload the pic (or provide its URL)
Use "Insert Signature Pic" button
Use the section higher up that screen to add text or centre (etc) as require

thanks a lot, will give it a go

Secret compass has them, they are decent to work with.

Has anyone got an authorization from sideshow for an exchange yet?

Secret compass has them, they are decent to work with.

Has anyone got an authorization from sideshow for an exchange yet?

I was asked for the edition number on mine, and told that CoolProps is sending replacements, but it may take 2-3 months.

Iv'e had mine for a week now and I have to really stress to everyone, if you passed on this, it was a big mistake. I know some had flaws but its worth the risk to get a good one and if it does some of these issues seems like easy fixes. It is a great piece and is more than worth the money I spent. It being waitlisted or sold out, sellers will only use this to mark it up. It will be hard to find in the near future. Get it while you can!
00354ee43da5534ac6b519402e77afbc.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Iv'e had mine for a week now and I have to really stress to everyone, if you passed on this, it was a big mistake. I know some had flaws but its worth the risk to get a good one and if it does some of these issues seems like easy fixes. It is a great piece and is more than worth the money I spent. It being waitlisted or sold out, sellers will only use this to mark it up. It will be hard to find in the near future. Get it while you can!

thumb2.gif
That's the way to display it - you're looking at it every day!

It was wait listed but from what I understand Coolprops is shipping more out. ;)

Yeah, its a little too in your face. [emoji1]

But thats the best I can do for right now until make a spot for him.

Hey - works for ME going forward - I have the P1 one side of the monitor, and the P2 the other side.

It's like constantly being reminded of 2 of my favourite movies and my all-time fave movie character :)

Yeah, its a little too in your face. [emoji1]

But thats the best I can do for right now until make a spot for him.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I was going to say....
Instead of you being able to look at it, it is the one that is looking at you. :)
Thanks for sharing.

Got mine yesterday and only damage i had was one of the rings was broken off the dredds. Easily glued back on.

Back