Predator 2 Lifesize bust (Coolprops)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine's coming tomorrow :panic:
Did you get a shipping notice mate or did the dealer just inform you? I'm assuming they might be coming in in small groups given the size so mine will be a little later but I want to make sure someone is in to take delivery.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Did you get a shipping notice mate or did the dealer just inform you? I'm assuming they might be coming in in small groups given the size so mine will be a little later but I want to make sure someone is in to take delivery.
Despatch email from CDUK with tracking.
You not get one yet?

Fingers crossed for you mate!
Just opened it in my dream... What a mess! :lol

Despatch email from CDUK with tracking.
You not get one yet?

Just opened it in my dream... What a mess! [emoji38]
Just got one now as it happens mate. It's arriving tomorrow with overnight delivery. Fingers crossed we both get decent ones!

Jealous of all those who own this amazing piece. I have a sort of personal limit of around £500 per piece. Around £300-400 is the sweet spot for me budget-wise, and 1/4 or 1/2 bust space-wise. My point? I cannot WAIT for CoolProps to get on their scaled stuff. Really excited to see what comes next!

Wish they didn't add the yellow drool, looks like *****face just ****** himself, so I could of added my own clear gloss.

Few quick pics from my dark cave. Not much brighter outside and lashing down so no outdoor pics.

P1030337.JPG

P1030328.JPG

P1030339.JPG

P1030332.JPG

P1030343.JPG

P1030346.JPG

Yeah, they went a bit mad although doesn't look anywhere near as bad in person. Pictures/flash really highlight it.

After uploaing the pics I had to go and have another look. The yellow smeared on the inside of the month isn't hardly noticable in person, looks awful on the pictures.

I love this piece!

Last edited:
Great photos mate. Seeing it next to those besta squares really makes me realise just how big this is!

Thanks Spike. Did you get anywhere with SS?

Thanks uscm, he's pretty huge. Good luck getting it through your door tomorrow.
Haven't seen you around much. Are you a figure collector?

Thanks Spike. Did you get anywhere with SS? . . .

Nah - been dealing with a lass called "Ashley" who takes an entire week for each reply. It's now 3 1/2 weeks since I initially contacted them.

Last time round (Tue 15th Nov), I finally got fed up with the delays, the "cut-and-paste" responses, and insulting offers, and asked to deal with her supervisor.

Thanks Spike. Did you get anywhere with SS?

Thanks uscm, he's pretty huge. Good luck getting it through your door tomorrow.
Haven't seen you around much. Are you a figure collector?
I don't think its gonna fit through my front door. I'm almost certain. I'm gonna have to take it out of the box and then suss it out from there.

I collected both figures and statues/busts at one point. I'm in Uni now and have other responsibilites on top so don't get much time for the hobby. Just the odd statue or bust that pipes my interest will get added to the collection such as this.

@Spike: Yeah, they're never in a rush when dealing with complaints. Good luck getting it resolved.

@uscm: You're lucky as he's dead easy to get out the box.
Actually love the packaging design on this.

Back