Predator 2 Lifesize bust (Coolprops)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow confirmed with me that I hey would indeed have replacements available and mine could be returned for e change, so I wonder where that person lives?

So they must have got an update from CoolProps after they originally told you "no replacements".

Glad to hear they are sorting you out after all.

That guys location? . . . probably Canada :lol

Yeah I was originally told no replacements but then later told that Coolprops was making them available.

Yours was just the nameplate, if they offered you a credit large enough would you keep it and have it fixed?

Yeah I was originally told no replacements but then later told that Coolprops was making them available.

Yours was just the nameplate, if they offered you a credit large enough would you keep it and have it fixed?

No idea until they eventually get round to making an offer.

BUT - regardless of the "Fonzie nameplate", I'm SEVERELY pissed with FedEx over the way they treated the box after being paid $290 to freight it - so they are going to have to chew into THAT BIG time.

Hello!
Please let me ask what does the "limited edition" mean?
How many were produced from this?
Thanks!

has anyone received theres from retailers other than coolprops or sideshow and if so have they increased price from original due to sideshows postage price, mine have increased price on item page from original by £300+

According to the email Sideshow just set out to subscribers, they only have 8 of these left in stock.

Sounds like they have sold pretty well despite the shaft International buyers got from FedEx.

2016-11-08%20-%208%20left%20at%20Sideshow%20from%20email%20flier_zpsxdopfu9l.jpg

What? Who?

The retailer you ordered from is requesting a further £300 or the price has just gone up?

darkside collectibles I ordered from have increased price from original quoted price on there page, I haven't recived my invoice yet the one I received with deposit on doesn't show outstanding balance on, wished I got a screen shot of it now as I have no other proof of original price

According to the email Sideshow just set out to subscribers, they only have 8 of these left in stock.

Sounds like they have sold pretty well despite the shaft International buyers got from FedEx.

2016-11-08%20-%208%20left%20at%20Sideshow%20from%20email%20flier_zpsxdopfu9l.jpg

I wouldnt trust those. They sent me one of these for the wolf bust. There are still flex pay otions for this.. Should be at least 20 of these, in and out of stock for a year. Unless they dump all of them.

Mine arrives tomorrow. Taking the day off to watch out the ups guy. Wife want to run errands, not gonna happen!

Thought they offered you $100 refund? - did they increase then? (and was it "Sideshow credit" or refund).

I WAS really "casual" about it - I should have known that as soon as "they" got involved it would go pear-shaped and "they" would piss me off.

Man I HATE this company.

Yeah - I'll get it from someone that will inspect the piece first.

Thought they offered you $100 refund? - did they increase then? (and was it "Sideshow credit" or refund).

I WAS really "casual" about it - I should have known that as soon as "they" got involved it would go pear-shaped and "they" would piss me off.

Man I HATE this company.

Whoa...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Man I HATE this company.

Sent you a pm.

Back