Predator 2 Lifesize bust (Coolprops)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is flex a bad thing....lol people like fully paid and I'm thinking when I see one of the people who didn't flex say they got a shipping soon notice I call and pay it off.

It suits some folks - but not others.

For me, it's one less thing to keep track of - particularly when currency exchanges further complicate things.

Is flex a bad thing....lol people like fully paid and I'm thinking when I see one of the people who didn't flex say they got a shipping soon notice I call and pay it off.

Me too, they seem to have added an option on the order page within your account to pay off the item anyway, easy...

The way collectibles direct have priced this pred Bust compared to the alien prop head makes it look cheap

Me too, they seem to have added an option on the order page within your account to pay off the item anyway, easy...

Ha!... That's what I thought and did that so I could just pay off my balance.. So I thought... :lol All it did was change it... Would've kept flexing it had I known... Thought for a moment SS finally let you pay upfront...

OK - I get confused easily - do you guys mean you can pay the balance owed on the item (obviously not the shipping though) at any time regardless if you are flex-paying (instalments) or just paid the NRD?

nope.. That's what I thought would happen when I saw it on sideshow's site... It does nothing but switch it over...

OK - I get confused easily - do you guys mean you can pay the balance owed on the item (obviously not the shipping though) at any time regardless if you are flex-paying (instalments) or just paid the NRD?

You can pay two payment in one month. But you can't pay the last payment. This month I will pay for August early and have only one payment remaining plus shipping

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Waiting patiently for the end of the po. Looks like I may have some time to think it over. Debating if I really have the space and money for bust.

alternate timeline if he did get it

"i don't like it so much and I think it looks different from when sigourney weaver killed it so I am selling it to buy power rangers stuff".

I know I've asked this before but couldn't find it in the past pages anywhere. But does anybody know the dimensions of this piece? Thanks!!

Well I'm fairly new to buying these collectibles. Currently have a few strong pieces. So far I think Cool Props has done a great job with this piece. I have the sideshow pred 2 bio helmet so I figured this would go nice right next to it. The only thing that really has me seriously hesitating so far are the way the eyes are developed. Everything else is on point in my view, except maybe dreads but that's not a big deal to me.

That and appears there are going to be several pieces that I may want to get this year, so I'm trying to pick and choose wisely.

Well I'm fairly new to buying these collectibles. Currently have a few strong pieces. So far I think Cool Props has done a great job with this piece. I have the sideshow pred 2 bio helmet so I figured this would go nice right next to it. The only thing that really has me seriously hesitating so far are the way the eyes are developed. Everything else is on point in my view, except maybe dreads but that's not a big deal to me.

That and appears there are going to be several pieces that I may want to get this year, so I'm trying to pick and choose wisely.

:lecture First post! Took a few months. :)
Anyway, welcome to the forums.

What is the issue you're having with the eyes?

Back