Predator 2 Lifesize bust (Coolprops)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most definitely. CDUK are sold out, not sure who else has it.

You quoting shipping direct from SS on the Berserker?
Always wondered how much that beast would cost to ship.
Although this won't be anywhere near the weight of the Berserker.

Box should be quite a bit smaller than the Berserker, that had flowing dreads and a huge base it sat on too.

Did the Berserker really cost that direct from Sideshow? I can't imagine it did. I am very worried about what the shipping cost might be on this given they significantly upped the rates in the time since I purchased it.

I'm a bit worried about the shipment cost overseas for this P2 bust...if I remember correctly the shipment cost for the Berserker 1/1 bust was almost as much as the bust itself ($900)...the box may be a tad smaller but will be huge nontheless...I think it's the best move to order this locally,at least for us europeans...

Ouch! :(

Is the eyes like the SS 1:1, predators, I heard was stickers? Or glass? I'm very curious if cool props will pull off the paint on the production pieces. Look at the mouth paint details! It blows away the paint job on the later SS 1:1 predator bust.

Is the eyes like the SS 1:1, predators, I heard was stickers? Or glass? I'm very curious if cool props will pull off the paint on the production pieces. Look at the mouth paint details! It blows away the paint job on the later SS 1:1 predator bust.

These really are the questions that were all in the edge of our seat for. If CoolProps delivers in the quality of their product and QC, they will no doubt be one of the biggest new kids on the block!

Did the Berserker really cost that direct from Sideshow? I can't imagine it did. I am very worried about what the shipping cost might be on this given they significantly upped the rates in the time since I purchased it.

Yes,I was so shocked about that insain shipping price to the EU it has stuck with me eversince,lol...from the pictures I've seen it came in a huge box which could contain a fridge and I remember people unpacking the beast outside their homes cause the box wouldn't go through the door ^^
If I had to guess I'd say shipping cost on the P2 will be close to $200...

Well... Still able to add 2 of these to your order with sideshow... I would've thought a wait list and related SS shenanagins would have developed by now... Seems we can wait for in-hand opinions and pics before ordering other of their products...

So am I... I just want to see what their production quality is vs their prototype....before I drop more coin on the alien busts...

I'm guessing this will ship first followed by the Newborn. Only because they were first made available. If the P2 comes out incredible these pieces will prob go to wait lists real fast.

They all seem to have a final flex pay happening in January .... From what I've seen SS just ups the monthly payment to coincide with the expected ship date... Looks like these are all shipping at the same time...

And yeah... If the P2 is quality, things will work out well for them.. (And us)... If it's shat... Then ... We know what's gonna happen... :panic:

They all seem to have a final flex pay happening in January .... From what I've seen SS just ups the monthly payment to coincide with the expected ship date... Looks like these are all shipping at the same time...

Oh man oh man I hope these all don't ship at the same time!

But then again, I guess I'd rather be kicked in the nu+s once really hard than lightly multiple times...

Back