Predator 2 Lifesize bust (Coolprops)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Collectorcol,

I saw somewhere where you posted that link that talks about promo codes. Do you have to be signed up for the newsletter for that? Only asking because I'm just looking at any savings I can get. I've only had this account for a few months, but I don't think I have actually ever got an email from sideshow.

Hmm, turns out I didn't even have an account with sideshow, just to this website. That might be the reason...

You guys are making this tough on me. I was just spending time this morning looking over this bust again. I have to say too, I saw some live footage when it was showcased earlier this year at some booths, and after seeing it, I felt I may have been a little overly critical on the eyes. They seemed to compliment it fine. I don't know, maybe it was the way some photos were taken with the lighting. Overall though, it really is great bust. If I did get this I would be sure to put mini LED display lights around it like Cool Props did in some pictures.

I feel like you can't go wrong buying this bust. If you get it and love it, fantastic! And if you don't love it, you'll probably be able to sell it for at least as much as you paid. At least, that's how I talked myself into pre-ordering it. :D

Yea, that's the part that confuses me. It says in the beginning of that thread, they are still waiting for July codes, but on the very last two pages of that thread people are talking about getting free shipping as some type of deal/reward.

Also the real tough thing is that EVO and SDCC are both coming up shortly. Part of me wants to wait to see if there are any surprises on any new statues coming out that I may want to save for. But also, I feel like I follow this site as well as statueforum and kind of already have heads up of various things that I know that are in production that I want to get. I'm just worried maybe companies hold back and then they will bring out a few surprises for the show that they haven't mentioned to fans before that they were making.

And for some strange reason I just don't like the timing on my part with not having this predator statue pre-ordered yet. I pretty much showed up to the party at the end and for some reason pre orders are still open, even though this product ships in the next couple of months. I don't really trust them to be not sold out for much longer...

well.............................I just pre-ordered.

Little bit nervous about spending the money but ultimately I think it's too good to pass up, and even if another bust was made down the line, how much better could it possibly be than it already is.

Well I'm in. Just ordered and payed in full, this thing better be as nice as the promo pics. :lol

I thought they might have ended the run now, although I'm sure I remember them saying there would be 1000 max? Maybe I dreamed that. Perhaps may are waiting for in hand pictures, it is an expensive investment from a relatively unproven company after all.

I thought they might have ended the run now, although I'm sure I remember them saying there would be 1000 max? Maybe I dreamed that. Perhaps may are waiting for in hand pictures, it is an expensive investment from a relatively unproven company after all.

Nah - don't remember ANY idea of a "max#" ever being stated by them Matt.

well.............................I just pre-ordered.

Little bit nervous about spending the money but ultimately I think it's too good to pass up, and even if another bust was made down the line, how much better could it possibly be than it already is.

same here when i think of the sideshow ones i dithered over and missed, just got to tell mrs now:pray:

Back