Predator 2 Lifesize bust (Coolprops)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vader bust finaly bought for this compensation with small dotation.=)

es2jrt5.jpg

Ditto. Despite minor flaws here and there but still one of the best bang for the bucks these days.

Yeah, the paint is good as is, but I like the sculpt so much I would like to get a repaint and make it the best it could be.

I wanted this of course I hate the dreads so I’d cut them out and do a little sculpting and add real ones to bad for price

They extended the sale so you can still get one. Dreds are the weak point, but they look good enough I don't think they would be worth replacing.

Lucky, been trying to get one of those for years after stupidly passing on one for $1300.

I kid you not, bout 4 years ago a local was selling there’s for $1250AUD (bout $960usd)... jumped on it but someone offered the seller more then what he listed so he went with that guy... have been crying myself to sleep ever since..

Be patient. I regretted passing on it for £1k a couple of years ago.
Ended up buying it with an Alien Warrior 1:1 for £2k. Sold the Alien for £1,400 meaning I got him for 600 :)

Back