Predator 2 Lifesize bust (Coolprops)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Be patient. I regretted passing on it for £1k a couple of years ago.
Ended up buying it with an Alien Warrior 1:1 for £2k. Sold the Alien for £1,400 meaning I got him for 600 :)

thats-the-way-to-do-it-9359-0-1432904151000.jpg

I kid you not, bout 4 years ago a local was selling there’s for $1250AUD (bout $960usd)... jumped on it but someone offered the seller more then what he listed so he went with that guy... have been crying myself to sleep ever since..

Had a similar experience with a forum member here when I tried to buy a Predalien bust. Seller offered it to me via PM, then sold it out from under me.:mad:

Had a similar experience with a forum member here when I tried to buy a Predalien bust. Seller offered it to me via PM, then sold it out from under me.:mad:

Its the absoulte worse. If only it had been on eBay and not the aussie version of Craigslist. Im still happy with the price I purchased the bust at though. Here in Australia, these things pop up only once every 2'ish years, usually for a crazy price. Too expensive to get things shipped over from the U.S. Cost me $155 just to have my bust shipped to me... and its only 900km away.

Its the absoulte worse. If only it had been on eBay and not the aussie version of Craigslist. Im still happy with the price I purchased the bust at though. Here in Australia, these things pop up only once every 2'ish years, usually for a crazy price. Too expensive to get things shipped over from the U.S. Cost me $155 just to have my bust shipped to me... and its only 900km away.

Yea, domestic shipping is getting crazy over here too. Not a good mix with the trend towards larger and larger pieces like this.

if the box wasn't so huge on this, I would've gotten in on the discount. It wouldn't fit in my car. That damn thing is bigger than a CM Predator box.

You ain’t lying, I had to have SS call UPS and set up an appointment to pick up my damaged one. No way this will fit in a car.

if the box wasn't so huge on this, I would've gotten in on the discount. It wouldn't fit in my car. That damn thing is bigger than a CM Predator box.

Some of us need to pick it up from local shop or from seller. Like me. I need to used my CR-V in order to pick up that gigantic box.

You can always take the bust out of the box and put it on the front seat, the box itself breaks down really small.

I had two delivered as the first had crossed eyes and both came with no box damage, which surprised me quite a bit.

I’m tempted to through the box away on this. Never getting rid of it.

Takes up too much storage space, like all of it. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back