Predator 2 Lifesize bust (Coolprops)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well the box is intact - hope it's OK on the inside too!

unpacked and all in one piece which is quite surprising see all that is keeping it in place is top and bottom polystyrene and nothing in the middle, no complaints though, was dreading the drool issue but to my surprise there is only a small amount and clear, not yellowish like some I have seen, can barely see it to be honest, no issues with the teeth, a couple of paint issues but only small and fixable, dreads don't look too bad the only thing I hate about them is the bottom dread beads, I will try and do something with them, the rest are fine, mine is number 535, anyway well pleased, and the Mrs, after a look, took it quite well,,, although she is looking at QVC bags as I write :(
DSC02766.JPG

DSC02768.JPG
DSC02770.JPG
DSC02773.JPG

Attachments

• DSC02767.JPG
    DSC02767.JPG
    161.8 KB · Views: 212
Congrats to all of you who had got him,just arrived few days of mine as well,some might be not digging the drool I'll do fine for that,eventually need to make another showcase for him but for now gotta stay coffin still. :lol
Mine is No.557....

MYXJ_20161229034941_fast.jpg

MYXJ_20161229035018_fast.jpg

20161229_035059.jpg

Congrats mate :yess:

Drool looks the same as mine (well - not MINE - but you know what I mean).

I'd be a bit wary of that shoulder armour being so close to that door (unless it's a cupboard?)

yes I know, was going to put 2 bestas on top of each other but door catch wont let me when closing, then put the big fella on top, might push my luck and ask mrs if I can have them in the hallway :)

ok, looks like now's the right time to tell the Mrs
View attachment 312863

Congrats for your new addition you have a very neat Pred display. Hahaha Mrs ran straight to purses then. As expected nothing that could surprise us. To calm you down you're not hitting a redline here. But New Year's eve needs to be really spick and span my friend in order to divert The Sound Of Silence effect and ditching pre packed, cooked and frozen treatment...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats for your new addition you have a very neat Pred display. Hahaha Mrs ran straight to purses then. As expected nothing that could surprise us. To calm you down you're not hitting a redline here. But New Year's eve needs to be really spick and span my friend in order to divert The Sound Of Silence effect and ditching pre packed, cooked and frozen treatment...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks, yes she's making me sweat I think before informing me of the cost of getting P2 :pray:

Mine arrived today, so happy new year to me! :D Boy, does it ever seem bigger in person than photos convey. I had it delivered to my work, so I had loads of coworkers coming around my desk to gawk and take selfies with it.

It's not perfect; mine has a substantial amount of drool and a flaw in the fiberglass hidden on the top of one mandible, but it's nothing that I can't live with. I'm very glad I pulled the trigger on this.

Now I just have to drive it home and get it up to my apartment by myself. Oh joy. :p

Mine arrived today, so happy new year to me! :D Boy, does it ever seem bigger in person than photos convey. I had it delivered to my work, so I had loads of coworkers coming around my desk to gawk and take selfies with it.

It's not perfect; mine has a substantial amount of drool and a flaw in the fiberglass hidden on the top of one mandible, but it's nothing that I can't live with. I'm very glad I pulled the trigger on this.

Now I just have to drive it home and get it up to my apartment by myself. Oh joy. :p

congrats, agree it looks bigger in real life too

Got mine repainted. Again by the talented Yavuz Kantoglu. He did a tremendous job. Simply awesome! This is no touchup, but a full repaint.
IMG_1933.JPG

Thanks.:) I know you mostly live in the US and its expensive to ship such piece, but trust me its worth it. Hes taking these pieces to a whole new level. I already have two other projects with him planed. More crazy than this.:)

Back