Predator 2 Lifesize bust (Coolprops)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I must be the only person happy with the stock paint job on this. I've yet to get one (will very soon) but this isn't like the P2 maquette, where anything anyone did was a huge improvement. That last bust does have an amazing paint job though.

FINALLY found his mate...

P1030514.JPG

I must be the only person happy with the stock paint job on this. I've yet to get one (will very soon) but this isn't like the P2 maquette, where anything anyone did was a huge improvement. That last bust does have an amazing paint job though.

Nah - most people are happy with the OOB paint job (including myself) - but this customisation is top-notch.

FINALLY found his mate...

As posted elsewhere Col - REALLY pleased for you my friend - CONGRATS !!!!!

This damn forum, now I'm gonna start see king for one to go with my P2. Lol

I like the stock paint job. I don't see a need to repaint mine.

Sorry no, but not so lot of damage how we can imagine. I think on customs it punch or has fallen from height. But workers haven't drawn up the statement of damage, it is good that have suggested to insure

Back