Statue Predator 2 - Elder Predator Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely thinking of Picking this up soon after I get the 1987 Predator Statue. This would look great next to the City Hunter Statue once it goes up for order and is shipped out. :)

I thought they were? or maybe the pic of the City Hunters hand was LSF? They should be doing one. I'm hoping. :pray:

Looks like the replacement bodies are shipping.
I got a good one.
The paint app is better on this one too.
Loving this statue again.
They even packaged it differently than the first one. The outer shipper box is oversized so that it has air gaps and the Styrofoam corners for more protection. Like how things used to come :\

Looks like the replacement bodies are shipping.
I got a good one.
The paint app is better on this one too.
Loving this statue again.
They even packaged it differently than the first one. The outer shipper box is oversized so that it has air gaps and the Styrofoam corners for more protection. Like how things used to come :\

I know what you mean.
Wish they would use that method more often, especially if it doesn't alter shipping costs too much.

Congrats on the new body and paint. Let's see those pics. :clap

I spoke too soon.

On the replacement body the right hand with the pistol will not stay attached at all. Not even a little. It's like the magnet or metal is completely missing from the arm on the new body. The hand works fine with the old body like it's magnetized.

I sent pics of the issue but I haven't heard from Sideshow in a week on this. I've just asked for an update.

I've been waiting for this new body for 8 months now... sigh...

I spoke too soon.

On the replacement body the right hand with the pistol will not stay attached at all. Not even a little. It's like the magnet or metal is completely missing from the arm on the new body. The hand works fine with the old body like it's magnetized.

I sent pics of the issue but I haven't heard from Sideshow in a week on this. I've just asked for an update.

Wow, sorry to hear. What a headache.

I spoke too soon.

This is the EXACT same problem my replacement body has. It's called a reverse magnet. When I try to pop the pistol hand in place it practically shoots out. I finally received a return label and I'm shipping it back to them in hopes of a good replacement. Unless all of their replacement bodies have this problem.

yeah I'm aware of the reverse magnet problem these things can have but there doesn't seem to be any repulsion... anyway I'll have to try another body I guess. Sucks because I really liked the paint job on this one.

yeah I'm aware of the reverse magnet problem these things can have but there doesn't seem to be any repulsion... anyway I'll have to try another body I guess. Sucks because I really liked the paint job on this one.

Damn, that does suck. After all this time and that is what you get. Similar thing happened to me with another statue, they sent a replacement body and it would not fit on the base.

I love it!

DSC_0084.jpg

DSC_0085.jpg

DSC_0088.jpg

DSC_0090.jpg

DSC_0091.jpg

DSC_0092.jpg

DSC_0093.jpg

DSC_0094.jpg

DSC_0097.jpg

DSC_0098.jpg

Definitely a cool statue, I got the ex.. I've seen this statue recast on eBay and sold as a resin kit...crazy ..

:lecture Thanks for sharing pics.

This is still a cool piece despite having the wrong sword.
The paint turned out much nicer than I expected.

Back