Statue Predator 2 - Elder Predator Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
as you guys see in my pics my long bead is also bended. gives the statue a "dynamic" touch. haha

I just checked and everything on mine is there. My second bead you refer to is not flared out like yours. Its connected closer the the dred. But all good here. Thanks though. :hi5:

didnt notice ur bead, mine was really bending away, tried to manipulate it, but i stopped it might break tnxs

I got mine in today. All seems good but a small glue glob in his mouth where they attached the lower inner jaw... Can't notice unless using a LED flashlight up close.. Something that is really weird is that its an exclusive and on the bottom of the box it says 281/350.. But on the bottom of the BASE it says 281/325!?!.. What's up with that..did they brain fart all over my base or what..how do they mess that up..how hard is it to write 350....350 times lol. All in all though I like the piece.

My Elder Predator Statue number 900/1500 (Sideshow Collectibles)

321673_612737528755292_1872082391_n.jpg

:yess:

So yea I got a glob of glue in my elders mouth from where they attached the inner lower jaw..sucks. Any tips on removing it. Won't be easy I know, with the teeth in the way. I was thinking of maybe heating up a needle and trying to remove it a little at a time.. Idk sounds risky. Its really not noticeable unless you shine a light in there, but still very annoying. Idk if SS would consider that "damaged". What do you guys think?

If it's not noticeable ..
Just let it be bro..

I believe SS don't want to replace minor defect like that

I'm thinking of adding some gloss to this guy because his paint is so flat.
Thing is, I don't know if I should. He's an elder so maybe he's supposed to look dull. Like he's old.

What do you guys think?

I'm thinking of adding some gloss to this guy because his paint is so flat.
Thing is, I don't know if I should. He's an elder so maybe he's supposed to look dull. Like he's old.

What do you guys think?

I think the preds in this line are the same, I was just thinking the same thing about my Scar when I set him up next to my elder and then looked over at some of my hot toy preds and saw how they have that slime look to them.

Back