Statue Predator 2 - Elder Predator Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very cool of them to make that correction.

Indeed, they also added the mandible ring, albeit the wrong kind, but the hole is there to add a custom one without much effort. I like the piece, I currently have 2. Only reason I am selling one is I picked up a Fox sample EX so I don't need the regular anymore. I think it is the best out of the 4 in the 1/5 line( I have Scar EX and the Wolf EX too). Some like the Wolf more, but the Elder is more detailed. Wolf is the cooler pred, but the Elder wins for best in the line IMO.

Some like the Wolf more, but the Elder is more detailed. Wolf is the cooler pred, but the Elder wins for best in the line IMO.

yeap i agree.

I recently got elder and i completed the 1/5 line. The elder predator is more detailed and has a fantastic pose. I hope we get a 1/5 City Hunter and other preds from the AVP.

I also hope we get more in 1/4... but SS really need to plug the price gap, it is very dificult to see how the extra money is justified when jumping from the $300 1/5 predators to the $1200 1/4?!?! :mad:

yeap i agree.

I recently got elder and i completed the 1/5 line. The elder predator is more detailed and has a fantastic pose. I hope we get a 1/5 City Hunter and other preds from the AVP.

I don't see them revisiting 1/5, the regular versions are not selling all that well. I like them myself save the P1 and for the money difference to the maquettes they are the only option for most.

I think SS screwed up the 1/5 pred line. It sucks because it was an affordable line to collect but the poses and attention to detail have been god aweful. The original predator is okay, but no spine trophy. The Elder P2 the feet the head sculpt and the shoulder cannon I have problems with. Wolf was the only decent one. I don't even want to mention the Scar nightmare. I was collecting the line until they revealed Scar. :slap Then I just said screw it. :thud:

At least they made the 1.5 aliens line okay...

Just picked up Wolf and now have this one on my list. With so little Pred's on the market I just don't want to pass these up at this time. Will display these two behind the P2 EX which I preordered. The three should make a nice display until other 1/4 Preds are available. Anyone with an Elder EX that wants to sell shoot me a PM.

The real problem of 1/5 pred line are: paint apps and EX being too weak or too strong. I don't need to say anymore about paints. They suck so bad except for Wolf. And if SS made them all EX the sale would've skyrocketed. At this rate, many would've bought HT instead of SS reg ver. I mean... switch out unmasked portrait and skull trophy only for EX? Art prints? What are they thinking?
Personally I think SS only wanted to sell EX and left reg just to rot in their storage. Just saying.

I've just bought a Classic Ex after cancelling my pre-order when they started shipping. Imo the only must have Ex.
Got the Wolf, love it. Got Scar, hate it. Looking for a cheap Elder now.

I've just bought a Classic Ex after cancelling my pre-order when they started shipping. Imo the only must have Ex.
Got the Wolf, love it. Got Scar, hate it. Looking for a cheap Elder now.

I think if you had the Scar EX it would change your mind on that one, it looks totally different with the EX pieces and I would not own a regular one.

Back