Statue Predator 2 - Elder Predator Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what's the piercing error? I'm blind lol

Look closely ....
The two holes piercing should be at the sides of the tooth , but mine came with one of the hole pierce in front of the tooth and too close to the surface until part of the tooth fragment is half chipped and left hanging.

I have pushed the loose fragment in so that the ring will not fall off.

I took pics of mine and did a review on SF last night. Here are a couple pics.

2im2om.jpg

33e5yq1.jpg

256h0sp.jpg

19va7o.jpg

Look closely ....
The two holes piercing should be at the sides of the tooth , but mine came with one of the hole pierce in front of the tooth and too close to the surface until part of the tooth fragment is half chipped and left hanging.

I have pushed the loose fragment in so that the ring will not fall off.

I see it now! I thought I saw anothers pic with the front to back piercing too... I have to check mine now to see how off it is but it's getting replaced anyway

I see it now! I thought I saw anothers pic with the front to back piercing too... I have to check mine now to see how off it is but it's getting replaced anyway

Is there really another one like mine :slap....Must be the work from the same " artist" who did my statue

So far I am still on wait list for my replacement .:impatient:

IMO , QC on the statue alone is not enough or effective , they should have QC on their workers too:lecture

Just wondering why so much people got problem for this statue?
Is because the shipment or what?

thanks man. yeah way better than the first one. first one had missing black paint on the netting and the left arm was loose. hope you will get your replacement soon too.

Theres a bended long bead on the left side of the dread, this was my secondmstatue rhe first one has broken dread and peg problem they replaced it

I just checked and everything on mine is there. My second bead you refer to is not flared out like yours. Its connected closer the the dred. But all good here. Thanks though. :hi5:

Back