Statue Predator 2 - Elder Predator Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you just read what I said? I can compare the detail of the sculpt and the painting mate. And in both department Neca City Hunter in 1/4 is better, superior. It is simple really. And don't tell me there are no statues out there which have great detail sculpt wise or paint wise or vice versa. There are, a lots of them. It is natural that some collectible just doesn't hold up today and not as good as they use to be. The maquette is a great example. I don't hate it. It is not ugly or anything. It still looks good, but it is outdated and it doesn't worth half of it's original price IMO. But you don't have to agree with me of course.

I did read your comment. :cuckoo:

just recd Elder Predator Ex. i m loving this statue. one of the dread came broken & there is chip on hand holding sword :(

they should have made head separate. coz i recd box in mint condition still broken dread :gah:

I think that almost all of us agree that the SS Maquette and the CM are currently the best representations of the Predator character in statue form. At least in the "mass" produced realm. I look forward to the item that eclipses them...but it does not exist at the moment. I know this because I don't own it. NOW we can get back on topic.

2 broken dreads (1 even broken in 2) and broken beads for me.
Contacted Sideshow.
At least the exclusive skull arrived ok.
Last time I had the exclusive piece arrive broken they would not replace it.

As a side note I also got the stalker mask.
It's nice but it won't attach to the base... need to exchange it.
I didn't have much luck with SS this month I guess!

Last edited:
I got my Elder today and he had some broken beads from his dread. Its wierd also because on his left side one of his dreads has a hole where it looks like some beads might have been but theres nothing in the box.

A few paint chips on his dreads but nothing noticeable. His feet are big but they dont look that bad in person as they do in some of the pics.

The gun hand is a little loose at the magnet. It fits fine but a little looser than Id like it. I might try and tighten it up some how.

I have to say unless they do a P2 I think im done with this line. Honestly if they would have done the elder first I would have been done there.

Oh the horror!!!!!!

1798B9E2-24A3-425B-84B3-3F11D1640AA2-4634-00000251B7AC42E9.jpg

78EF05D7-B078-458A-BCE2-78FC81B81283-4634-0000025295F57A9F.jpg

It landed on my hammer. My destroyed one for sideshow after my replacement came. I liked the paint app on my damaged one's armor more than my replaced one, but based on the number of damaged pieces I'm glad my replacement was damage free.

Back