Statue Predator 2 - Elder Predator Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not as bad as people are making out to be. I couldn't be happier and I think you will like it too.

Sometimes, people just need something to complain about before the world ends tomorrow..... 😜

Actually it is pretty bad. But glad you can look past it. For me, it's definitely odd looking and out of proportion but I'm keeping mine. For now. :)

Actually it is pretty bad. But glad you can look past it. For me, it's definitely odd looking and out of proportion but I'm keeping mine. For now. :)

IT'S A MONSTER!!!!!

I didn't know that they had the "right proportions"......

Using that rational, I think the Alien Warrior finger are way too long....

..or the hooves on Darkness premium format are too small if he was a Unicorn....

...or maybe the head for the Hulk Comiquette is waaaaay too small for his humongous body...

hey! and don't forget the Venom's lower jaw.... totally disporpotional to the rest of his face......

You guys.....:panic: :slap :duh :banghead

IMG_2174_zps43393f08.jpg

[/IMG]
IMG_2173_zpsfa40fb95.jpg

IMG_2175_zpsdb29bc0f.jpg
[/IMG]

Not Bad i am Happy with it. I agree about the foot should be more longer.

IT'S A MONSTER!!!!!

I didn't know that they had the "right proportions"......

Using that rational, I think the Alien Warrior finger are way too long....

..or the hooves on Darkness premium format are too small if he was a Unicorn....

...or maybe the head for the Hulk Comiquette is waaaaay too small for his humongous body...

hey! and don't forget the Venom's lower jaw.... totally disporpotional to the rest of his face......

You guys.....:panic: :slap :duh :banghead

I don't collect all that other stuff you mentioned so for me it's pretty easy to notice feet that are too big how ever you want to put it. Too bad it's a fact in this case not just opinion perspective they're too big. But it's not a deal breaker.

Decide to add this to the collection.....

I added a black wash to the whole thing, dull-coated it and added gloss coat to the teeth.

430841_511132769539_1973034823_n_zpsdc0ba3f6.jpg

165046_511132789499_1261755473_n_zps3ddfffbb.jpg

DSCN0104_zpsfd7c0ce4.jpg

DSCN0105_zps1d9d47a8.jpg

Now, I like it.

I have seen predator maquette and cinemaquette, but I think I like this one better ( like the price too ):):):):), and hey, what is the hair made from? looks weird

this kind of pics should be reveal 1st ......... Thanks to Pizza .... hope u will get statues 1st so we can see better pics:duff

Does look good in those pictures, not worth $300+ V.A.T and handling fees of my money, but is he meant to look like he's covered in dust? Finish looks very grey. Feet are a bit messed up.
Congrats to all who received, good to hear no major issues like the Classic.

I have seen predator maquette and cinemaquette, but I think I like this one better ( like the price too ):):):):), and hey, what is the hair made from? looks weird

Well it doesn't look worse than the Predator maquette but it doesn't saying a lot. The 1/4 Pred maquette with today standards is outdated IMO. On the other hand this Elder statue doesn't even come close to the Cinemaquette Predator.

Back