Statue Predator 2 - Elder Predator Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was already delayed this is the new date so hopefully it wont get delayed again lol

I'm guessing SS could care less to change the sword on this much less adding a movie accurate shoulder cannon. I hope :pray: at least they give the Elder his mandible tooth piercing. If not this statue is ruined no matter if it does end up being a good paint job. :lecture If you're going to do something then godd:censoredit do it right!

I'm guessing SS could care less to change the sword on this much less adding a movie accurate shoulder cannon. I hope :pray: at least they give the Elder his mandible tooth piercing. If not this statue is ruined no matter if it does end up being a good paint job. :lecture If you're going to do something then godd:censoredit do it right!

They have already stated that he will have the piercing. The hole for it was clear in the promo images.

My sentiments exactly.
I was disappointed when pics were released.

IMO, a missing mandible ring is a much easier fix than a bad paint job. Even the absence of the cannon or the inaccuracy of his machete won't bother me much as much as screwed paint apps!

Cheers,
Neo.

IMO, a missing mandible ring is a much easier fix than a bad paint job. Even the absence of the cannon or the inaccuracy of his machete won't bother me much as much as screwed paint apps!

Cheers,
Neo.

hope SS will surprise us ................... from this line Elder Predator is the statue which i m getting ....

hope they fix the paint, ouch if this turns out to be like the classic. im just gonna return them and cancel the other 1/5 statues

Why is this room so empty?
It is the ELDER Pred!
Paint would be so ugly? Or just guessing it? Nobody knows it?!
I have a pre order only for this statue from the new 1/5 line.
A canceled Dutch-sculpt and paint. :(

Why is this room so empty?
It is the ELDER Pred!
Paint would be so ugly? Or just guessing it? Nobody knows it?!
I have a pre order only for this statue from the new 1/5 line.
A canceled Dutch-sculpt and paint. :(

You mean the Dutch PF?

Yes, the Dutch Pf.

But I still didnt know why is this room so empty? Nobody wants the Elder statue? I'm so excited...

Yes, the Dutch Pf.

But I still didnt know why is this room so empty? Nobody wants the Elder statue? I'm so excited...

You cancelled Dutch and you're wondering why this room has gone quiet?
Dutch is a masterpiece, took a replacement for me, and the Classic Predator has got this 1:5 line off to a very worrying start.

Back