Statue Predator 2 City Hunter 1:4 Maquette.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Predator 2 City Hunter 1:4 Maquette

We need a predator movie with very little human story in it. People can be in the movie as prey, but I'd like the main plot to follow the predator(s).

Yeah, I would very much love that. Maybe make the Pred the victim like Busey was trying to do in P2 but follow the Pred around this time.

You know there is a wolf maquette out already?

I did not...now I do.... That's badass. I'm not feeling the price at non cinamaquette size though.

Edit: But then again I would pay that for the P2 Maquette 1/4th. I guess it depends on how much you like the character. I hope they don't go crazy on the price like that though.

Last edited:

We need a predator movie with very little human story in it. People can be in the movie as prey, but I'd like the main plot to follow the predator(s).

Maybe have a scout predator ship investigating an unknown planet. Crash land and have them go up against an all new species of creature. Kinda swap the role of Arnold and the Predator from the first film. I'd pay to see it!

Yeah, I would very much love that. Maybe make the Pred the victim like Busey was trying to do in P2 but follow the Pred around this time.

I did not...now I do.... That's badass. I'm not feeling the price at non cinamaquette size though.

Edit: But then again I would pay that for the P2 Maquette 1/4th. I guess it depends on how much you like the character. I hope they don't go crazy on the price like that though.

Maybe have a scout predator ship investigating an unknown planet. Crash land and have them go up against an all new species of creature. Kinda swap the role of Arnold and the Predator from the first film. I'd pay to see it!

:hi5: :yess:

While I agree there was a few too many homages, I still highly enjoyed it and wouldn't mind a real 1/4th maquette of Berserker.

That is certainly on my wish list as well... as long as there is a bio'd version, I'm still not sold on the look of the "super predators" faces.

As for the film, I agree it didn't need all of the tie ins really, it also didn't need Fishburne as much as I do like him. But it actually had some great characters and set pieces. I hated the Falconers bio but the scene with him in the field was beautifully shot.

While I agree there was a few too many homages, I still highly enjoyed it and wouldn't mind a real 1/4th Maquette of Berserker.
Now that would be a lot easier to fit in my collection...

jkbmyq.jpg

What was I thinking? :lol

Predator 2 gave us ten (ten!) new predator designs from SWS. Ten potential collectibles. Only for that deserves all acknowledgement

In other words, if Predator 2 weren't made, we would have to stick to 3 predator designs :slap

Also if it wasn't for SWS we would be discussing something similar to this...

6zsvg2.jpg

Now that would be a lot easier to fit in my collection...

jkbmyq.jpg

What was I thinking? :lol

I hope you love that character man. That thing is huge, made the mistake of buying the Predalien and when it came time to replace it with a piece I liked more, it was a pain to get rid of and took a big loss on her.

I hope you love that character man. That thing is huge, made the mistake of buying the Predalien and when it came time to replace it with a piece I liked more, it was a pain to get rid of and took a big loss on her.

The guy I bought it from took the big loss :wink1:

Back