Statue Predator 2 City Hunter 1:4 Maquette.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Predator 2 City Hunter 1:4 Maquette

I have allways displayed my P1 with the mask...but the unmasked on the
P2 looks pretty badass judging from this pic! If they screw up the the eyes/paint i think i will have a pro repaint the statue, and maybe have him redo P1 while he is at it.

Have you guys seen any repainted P1 Maquettes? Be interesting to see...

Been a looonnng wait for this!! Im psyched!

It never needed repaiting its perfect as it is I always look at mine

No doubt the paint job is fantastic and nothing to be unhappy about. Mine sits very close to my computer monitor so im allways looking at it....and im allways thinking that it would look very cool with that bold/glossy paint finish that the cinemaquette has. Finding the right person to do it is another matter...

Funny thing is that my girlfriend allmost had me talked into selling my P1 Maquette. It freaks her and her daughter out. When we first moved in together her daughter wouldnt even enter the living room if we were not out there!

So I was looking into current value of him which is why i was browsing this forum again...then i saw the P2 Maquette...and now ive come to my senses. They are just going to have to deal with it or...bye. Although im going to narrow down my collection to the essentials.

Re: Predator 2 City Hunter Maquette

SDCC_2013_Sideshow_Collectibles_Thursday-111.jpg

SDCC_2013_Sideshow_Collectibles_Thursday-112.jpg

SDCC_2013_Sideshow_Collectibles_Thursday-113.jpg

SDCC_2013_Sideshow_Collectibles_Thursday-114.jpg

Anyone know what part of the movie this base is supposed to represent? Without sounding too overcritical of this awesome piece, I have to agree with other previous comments inregards to the base being a little lacklustre...would like to have seen maybe Pred 2 displayed on a building kinda base...bit like the one seen on the Sideshow Pred 2 diorama :dunno

Could it be apart of the ship?

I don't care.. the base looks good, even without scene specific.

The base on the P2 Dio that represented the apartment was cool.
This must be in relation to the spaceship they end up in. Teeth and skulls must be to do with trophies.

Could it be apart of the ship?

I don't care.. the base looks good, even without scene specific.

I'm sorry but it really doesn't... if they took off the tacky skulls and the pointless teeth then it would be a nice subtle base, if not completely unrelated to the character. But it looks bad as it is. A shame really as the figure sculpt is nice overall.

Yep, 'tacky' it is in my opinion, as well. That's too bad indeed. :(

Back