Statue Predator 2 City Hunter 1:4 Maquette.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Predator 2 City Hunter 1:4 Maquette

I can't figure out how to do a Damme search history check.

14azvbt.gif

that JCVD commercial is hella random and funny. It's crazy that once you do the splits for so many years, even when you hit your 50s, you can still do them. I'm in my 20s and doubt I could ever train my body to do them.

At least let him explain how he does it

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgitIMSgKT8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgitIMSgKT8[/ame]

I heard the PO price is about $1000?

Heard from where? That would be shockingly expensive, I wouldn't believe anything until it comes from SS however.

As Col said, no way this has the credentials to ask that amount when compared to other pieces.

Heard from where? That would be shockingly expensive, I wouldn't believe anything until it comes from SS however.

As Col said, no way this has the credentials to ask that amount when compared to other pieces.

I doubt we will see a lower price on this than $1000 just because its the predator line. For that reason alone, if its below $1000...I will be shocked. I think $800 would be more in line with what they "should" charge.

I doubt we will see a lower price on this than $1000 just because its the predator line. For that reason alone, if its below $1000...I will be shocked. I think $800 would be more in line with what they "should" charge.

I've been guessing $799 too. We'll see though.

I've been guessing $799 too. We'll see though.

With the rising prices on everything else I suspect the "old" maquette price will not hold and we are looking at $899-999. At $799 I will probably buy, but $899+ it would have to be outstanding and from what I have seen so far it already has some issues.

Let's not get caught up in the price guessing game again, fellas.
Soon, Sideshow will release that info, then we can all b1tch about the exorbitant price at that time. :lol

Personally I think ss are reasonable with their prices. Yes prices have gone up tremendously in the last 2 years. But all companies prices have, I think ss being the big dog gets more heat then the others. But they seem fair. Although I do believe the prices to be unfair when their are shocking qc issues

their pricing is not consistant. In most cases, their pricing is overpriced. I don't see a whole lot of "fair" pricing going on. Doom, Galactus and Sauron seem fair, but $400 for a regular pf is nuts.

Back