Statue Predator 2 City Hunter 1:4 Maquette.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Predator 2 City Hunter 1:4 Maquette

Also if it wasn't for SWS we would be discussing something similar to this...

6zsvg2.jpg

Yeahhh, that creature would not have made anywhere near the impact that Stan's Predator did. Those eyes don't bring the connection to humanity that Stan's did and I believe that's a part of what stayed with us after the credits rolled. However...I wouldn't mind seeing that made into a statue like the concept Predalien piece.

Yeahhh, that creature would not have made anywhere near the impact that Stan's Predator did. Those eyes don't bring the connection to humanity that Stan's did and I believe that's a part of what stayed with us after the credits rolled. However...I wouldn't mind seeing that made into a statue like the concept Predalien piece.

Now that would belong in no ones collection :lol
Good luck man :hi5:

How come this doesn't open for pre-order? When do you guys expect it to be? This Halloween?

That's a fine collection of Van Damme splits you have there.
Hope no one checks your search history 'Jean Claude Van Damme doing splits' :rotfl

More of it in Predators?
That picture was of the original concept Predator design, worn by Jean Claude Van Damme, before SWS were brought in to redo it.

Yes, in 'Predators'.
It had a split second screen time in 'Predators', in dead form, as one of their victims.

You mean the alien creature that was chasing Edwin was based on the original Predator design? I didn't know that.

Edit; Just found this...

Sorry to be a buzzkill for all of you lovely folks, and I mean this in the nicest possible way---but the "river ghost" alien that chases Topher in Predators is in no way supposed to be, nor was it ever designed after the original unused predator suit from the first film. I'd like to think you guys would have an eye for these details, especially with the pictures being posted in this thread, but the two aliens look absolutely nothing alike. Take another look, you'll see what I'm saying. It's obvious this is an entirely different creature design! If I can find a pic of the new one I'll post it here, but hopefully you'll all get to see it better on dvd soon. I know there was a rumor that it was supposed to be, but that's all it was, a rumor. The alien in the film is just another species dropped on this hunting planet, that came from one of the crates and was being hunted as well.*Besides, why would you WANT that creature to look like the old one? That design sucks! The river ghost creature is a lot cooler! Wish they did a movie just about the river ghost!Anyway, don't hate me, just trying to clarify and being civil about it!Great forum guys, I'll definitely be sticking around to enjoy all the features you guys have here!

Then this :dunno...
River Ghost...
https://avp.wikia.com/wiki/River_Ghost
'The insectoid alien species is based on*the original*Predator*design for the*1987 film'.

Looks nothing like the original Predator design imo. What do you guys think?
Original Predator design...
2qdbbz4.jpg

River Ghost...
dr48l2.jpg

Last edited:

I assumed he meant that earlier but didn't say anything without checking first. Thanks for the picture, it is clearly nothing like the original suit which is more akin to a Babylon 5 species imo.

Back