Statue Predator 2 City Hunter 1:4 Maquette.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Predator 2 City Hunter 1:4 Maquette

Oh yeah, I forgot it's Thursday, personally I'm hoping for the big chap alien tonight, this next... Or both is fine ;)

Yeah that one, Ive got more than enough put away for that (I hope!) then its whether to flex pay the P2 or just try and get in lots of overtime lol, depends how much they cost really...

Yeah that one, Ive got more than enough put away for that (I hope!) then its whether to flex pay the P2 or just try and get in lots of overtime lol, depends how much they cost really...

Overtime... I wish. I've had my notice for the 15th :monkey2
Can't buy anything until I've secured this, hopefully :pray:

I wouldn't care if everything they made was open edition... assuming the prices drastically lowered accordingly. I think they will go high with this one though, we've been crying out for a P2 statue for years.

I wouldn't care if everything they made was open edition... assuming the prices drastically lowered accordingly. I think they will go high with this one though, we've been crying out for a P2 statue for years.

Either we were separated at birth and have the same great thoughts, or something weird just happened lol, I posted that the other week... :wave

Either we were separated at birth and have the same great thoughts, or something weird just happened lol, I posted that the other week... :wave
tzone_zps1e8f8aaa.gif

Good eye there Blood. Too much time on his hands it seems ;) I thought I was in the twilight zone for a minute, I knew the post looked familiar and had many full stops out of place... ;)

Hopefuly is a bot cause if its a human than thee are severe emotional problems there.

Back