Statue Predator 2 City Hunter 1:4 Maquette.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Predator 2 City Hunter 1:4 Maquette

If you listen to the people who like to complain then you got a bad vibe. Otherwise the vibe was quite pleasant.

Still surprised at the disk as the EX.

I don't think I've seen SS produce a statue where the regular version does not come with the characters main weapons. It's kind of like giving a Luke Skywalker premium format a lightsaber exclusive....

Exclusive

a4685d53a4cacb933321cb8ffa5e1d01_zps65621d49.jpg

Chris

Looks like Uruk Hai trying on a Predator mask for Halloween with all the accessories too.

It's a good exclusive IMHO, last predy's reg had no masked option, it was the exclusive.

The EX may just be in his hand. He should still have it on the waist holster I would think for the regular edition, right?

Possibly but it wasn't in the holster at SDCC.

If I'm getting it I'll probably go SS but there's a lot of people out there that will probably buy locally (maybe even me depending the strength of the $).

The disk and spear are two of the most iconic things about City Hunter. I'd rather the EX be either a skull, net gun or medi kit. Something that's not such a big part of the character.

It makes getting the EX even more important IMO.

It's a good exclusive IMHO, last predy's reg had no masked option, it was the exclusive.

It may well be the case yet that the switch out head is also an ex along with the disk hand, I guess we will find out soon.

A switch out hand without the spear might also be an option :dunno
That's how I would like to display him, cutting disc in one hand and clenched fist :yess:
Wouldn't look right with disc and spear imo.

A switch out hand without the spear might also be an option :dunno
That's how I would like to display him, cutting disc in one hand and clenched fist :yess:
Wouldn't look right with disc and spear imo.

Agreed but we will see what Sideshow comes up with.
A right fist would be cool but will need a disc in the holster.

Agreed but we will see what Sideshow comes up with.
A right fist would be cool but will need a disc in the holster.

We've already seen the empty right hand at CC. Agreed there should be a disc that slots in the holder when using the empty hand.
This could be epic! With multiple display options.

Just bring it on SS!!! :impatient:

I think that for the predators, the unmasked portrait should always be included with the regular edition and not as an exclusive

Screw that, there's got to be an ex.

Back