Statue Predator 2 City Hunter 1:4 Maquette.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Predator 2 City Hunter 1:4 Maquette

Late Sep for this one, possibly.

Now lets just hope that soon really is soon, the price isn't silly and it goes to their better paint shops.... :duff

maybe the same group that painted the P2 LSB will paint this up since they have the "experience"

maybe the same group that painted the P2 LSB will paint this up since they have the "experience"

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
:gah: :panic:

I've just payed for my P2 LSB. The paint isn't the best but it's still pretty nice piece.
That level of paint apication will NOT be acceptable on this masterpiece :nono

:gah: You take that back right now!!!! ;)

Wouldn't be surprising though would it I guess. Let the waiting game commence to see how bad it really is...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
:gah: :panic:

I've just payed for my P2 LSB. The paint isn't the best but it's still pretty nice piece.
That level of paint apication will NOT be acceptable on this masterpiece :nono

:gah: You take that back right now!!!! ;)

Wouldn't be surprising though would it I guess. Let the waiting game commence to see how bad it really is...
Wow!
Now I'm curious as to how the LSB turned out. I haven't been following that thread.

Masterpiece? So who's the sculpter Pablo Viggiano? famous?

It looks like he's worked on some marvel stuff and with gore group.

Masterpiece? So who's the sculpter Pablo Viggiano? *famous?

It looks like he's worked on some marvel stuff and with gore group.

If it turns out anything like the one displayed at SDCC I'll stick my neck out and say masterpiece! :lecture

*'Masterpiece- in modern usage refers to a creation that has been given much critical praise, especially one that is considered the greatest work of a person's career or to a work of outstanding creativity, skill, or workmanship'.

Last edited:
Back