Statue Predator 2 City Hunter 1:4 Maquette.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Predator 2 city hunter maquette

no doubt it's 1/4. We'll have to see about price, no clue on that one. Hopefully Sauron pricing...

After seeing this I don't care about anything else.
Scale and price are the next hurdle.

I agree after seeing this nothing else matters not even the new Spidey pieces I wanted but those are no longer. This is taking over me. Like Gladiator Hulk this is on the tops to get along with the bio but the new Capt and Red Skull PF'S are getting in the way. Also 1/6 scale figures I may just forget about the Star Wars stuff and just get this along with some of the new GI-Joe stuff. Ugh so much! Even the new Alien LSB Looks amazing. :gah: Glad I canceled a lot of things. Only some GI-Joe and Gladiator Hulk on order. Damn you Sideshow!

I sold my savage P2 LSB today for a great price, then this comes along! :yess:

Congrats! As much as I can't afford these days. I MUST get this. Like Gladiator Hulk this is so ordered along with the bio. If I miss out on this i'll never forgive myself. Love the predator 2 design and look so need this in the collection.

I think SS will play this one smarter than Wolf. I bet they make a crap load of these. Prolly 1500-2500 of these. I hoping there is no Ex, so I can get it through a retailer. I have $160 in points for this if I need them.

Congrats! As much as I can't afford these days. I MUST get this. Like Gladiator Hulk this is so ordered along with the bio. If I miss out on this i'll never forgive myself. Love the predator 2 design and look so need this in the collection.
I've long forgot about P Hulk now. Predator is my first love.

I think SS will play this one smarter than Wolf. I bet they make a crap load of these. Prolly 1500-2500 of these. I hoping there is no Ex, so I can get it through a retailer.
I don't care as long as it's affordable and well executed :pray:

I've long forgot about P Hulk now. Predator is my first love.

I don't care as long as it's affordable and well executed :pray:

I can see that but I can't for Hulk. Damn so many things..

I almost PO'd P. HUlk. Glad I didn't cause I will need every cent for this, 1/4 HT Bats, P2 Bio, and hopefully IM LSF. Glad I held off on the Batmobile too, that would've eaten a ton of space.

How much do you think this will cost? Also how much do you think the deposit will be?

at least $900 for sure. 900-1500 imo. Deposit is % of price I believe. Oh, I forgot I want that cute MJ comi too. Freaking out right now, need to go burn off adrenaline :panic:

at least $900 for sure. 900-1500 imo. Deposit is % of price I believe. Oh, I forgot I want that cute MJ comi too. Freaking out right now, need to go burn off adrenaline :panic:

If it's around that cost and the deposit is high I won't be able to order this right now... :monkey2

I almost PO'd P. HUlk. Glad I didn't cause I will need every cent for this, 1/4 HT Bats, P2 Bio, and hopefully IM LSF. Glad I held off on the Batmobile too, that would've eaten a ton of space.

I almost ordered Hulk but held out for more movie stuff, especially Pred.
Have the IM LSB payed for.

I almost ordered Hulk but held out for more movie stuff, especially Pred.
Have the IM LSB payed for.

yea, the Wolverine LSF will be my only comic piece, and maybe the MJ comi. I go for mostly movie stuff too these days. I already have the movie Hulk, while not as bad *** as P.Hulk, has more significance to me.

Crossing my fingers. Looks amazing but can't afford something like this right now if so. Guess we'll see when it goes up for order.

this might not even go up for PO til the end of the year, you never know.

Back