Statue Predator 2 City Hunter 1:4 Maquette.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Predator 2 city hunter maquette

this might not even go up for PO til the end of the year, you never know.

True true. Hoping it isn't til the end of the year. Gives me some time. But Got the new Cap PF and Red Skull plus Hellboy which are catching my eyes besides the new Star Wars and Joe 1/6 scale stuff. :gah: So much!

yea, the Wolverine LSF will be my only comic piece, and maybe the MJ comi. I go for mostly movie stuff too these days. I already have the movie Hulk, while not as bad *** as P.Hulk, has more significance to me.

I'd take the Hulk Maquette over the PH every time.

True true. Hoping it isn't til the end of the year. Gives me some time. But Got the new Cap PF and Red Skull plus Hellboy which are catching my eyes besides the new Star Wars and Joe 1/6 scale stuff. :gah: So much!

glad I don't collect SW or GI Joe anymore. Just too many licenses to keep up with. I'm super picky with the comic statues. I used to have a bunch of those too, but only Wolverine, Spidey and Venom peak my interests. Will hold out for a eventual Venom LSF.

glad I don't collect SW or GI Joe anymore. Just too many licenses to keep up with. I'm super picky with the comic statues. I used to have a bunch of those too, but only Wolverine, Spidey and Venom peak my interests. Will hold out for a eventual Venom LSF.

You're lucky you can do that. At this moment i'm into a lot of licenses which sucks. I try to stay within 3 but can't.

What a wonderful addition to the original SSC\Winston Predator Maquette if it's really 1/4 scale!

Been waiting a long damn time for this announcement and with Sideshows record, I'll be waiting a long damn time for it to get released.:thud:

Decided a while back I'm concentrating on Alien Predator and Terminator my fav films :exactly: waiting on p2 lsb open mouth and ordering the Alien lsb and T2 pf awesome start :panic:

Decided a while back I'm concentrating on Alien Predator and Terminator my fav films :exactly: waiting on p2 lsb open mouth and ordering the Alien lsb and T2 pf awesome start :panic:

Sold my 'Savage' P2 LSB today and every penny is going towards this beast :yess:

Re: Predator 2 City Hunter Maquette

Finally a 1/4 predator with mask on!!!!!!!! and i dont have to spend $2500 for. YES bring it!

no predator fans at comic con? we need lots photos and closeups.

this is the most exciting statue thus far for me, been wanting a 1/4 masked predator forever and just cant justify spending 2.5k for it.

Is this confirmed to be 1/4? If so then:

tumblr_ljni23toKF1qb6110o1_250.gif

:yess::yess::yess:

Is this an original piece or based on something produced by SWS/Legacy?

WTF?! They have a perfect 1:1 helmet right there, and yet they couldn't make the 1/4 helmet perfectly accurate?

Otherwise, this piece looks killer. Probably display it with the face anyway.

Damn this piece looks awesome! Will have to see war the scale is and how much before I even consider getting it though. :dance

Is this an original piece or based on something produced by SWS/Legacy?

no way. Like SS said, the Bio would prolly be much more accurate. Nothing will ever beat the SS P1 maquette as far as accuracy goes. Should make this cheaper though.

WTF?! They have a perfect 1:1 helmet right there, and yet they couldn't make the 1/4 helmet perfectly accurate?

Otherwise, this piece looks killer. Probably display it with the face anyway.

yea, it shouldn't be so clean looking either. It's a small nitpick I guess, meaning we can't expect an intricate sculpt like a Predator to be perfect all around. Everything else looks ace so far. I hope Ex is a spine trophy.

Back