Statue Predator 2 City Hunter 1:4 Maquette.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Predator 2 City Hunter Maquette

62156_693601490665521_505313472_n.jpg

562693_693601527332184_238366185_n.jpg

Cool. Can't wait to see more. Like the unmasked sculpt. :monkey1

This looks fantastic! But I know this will be one of those pieces that they make $900 or more. If below I could possibly get this. Hoping the same for the Engineer Maquette.

...where can I get more information on that helmet?

I don't know why you all are so excited over this. Yeah it looks awesome so far but am I the only one that doesn't fall for the Prototype statues / figures? You people seem to forget that SSC dish out that same old crappy paint job. :blissysmi

Well I don't mean to ruin this parade, but its true. Short of it being $2000 or something ridiculous we aren't going to receive a good quality paint job. Use this for example. :lecture

V8y4uA5_zpsf3f9a6ae.jpg

what are you talking about? you're the one loves the p2 bust

Okay, so it wasnt the Classic Predator that i wanted but from the pics so far the Pred 2 looks great. Been waiting for a decent Pred statue for my collection after missing out on the Maquette all those years ago and then passed on the Wolf Predator. This one wont be getting away. Down on my PO list! :rock

what are you talking about? you're the one loves the p2 bust

Do I not say the paint job need improvement? But anyway depending on how much this is and how 'good' the final paint job on this is I will consider getting it. But what I have seen so far of this statue has blown me away.

He's trying to convince himself he doesn't need this...

Good luck with that!

I'm not saying I don't like the statue, to be honest I like it even more than the Wolf LSF. But I'm just stating don't get your hopes up too high when it comes to this thing looking like it does at the moment when it's released. But still who knows, SSC might just say 'You know what let prove this little **** wrong (Goonsack Steve) and paint this ***** like the actual screen used suits' but until that day comes, all I can say is... Same old paint job, same old complaints.

No batch ever leaves China without issues, fingers crossed.
If there's an Ex I will have to pay a lot more :slap

Back