Statue Predator 2 City Hunter 1:4 Maquette.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Predator 2 City Hunter 1:4 Maquette

This is the pic that gets me excited! Its HUGE! Cant wait to add my very first 1/4 Predator to my collection that isnt a figure! :lol This will sit well next to my Dutch Schaeffer PF :exactly:

Shame it doesnt come with an unmasked COH Exclusive :(

Is it 100% sure already that there is not gonna be an extra unmasked head?

Not sure Chris? I think the EX is the alternate hand with his disc weapon...an optional extra unmasked head may be asking too much :lol Then the price will definately change....Up, Up, and Away! :slap:lol

Yep... it has an umasked head.

I can't wait for all the shock when the price is shown.

Of course, Sideshow can change things at the last second, so nothing is set in stone at this point. But yes, the unmasked portrait is already revealed. Whether it's an EX or regular is the question.

2csi1jl.jpg

I wonder if the same factory monkeys who butchered the crown paint job on the P2 LSB will be working on this maquette? That would be bad...

It's made by Viggiano Studio, No Legacy price tag :pray:

I'm not holding my breath on that one but fingers crossed hey.

I wonder if the same factory monkeys who butchered the crown paint job on the P2 LSB will be working on this maquette? That would be bad...

Oh the thought..... :horror

Spine missing, wrong base, undersized spear in the wrong hand, undynamic pose that doesn't convey a scene from the film or complement what the 2 other PF's that came before it did - what's not to love :lol
I know I'm being harsh but I've been waiting for this since 06 and I think it's not the home run it should of been. :peace

Spine missing, wrong base, undersized spear in the wrong hand, undynamic pose that doesn't convey a scene from the film or complement what the 2 other PF's that came before it did - what's not to love :lol
I know I'm being harsh but I've been waiting for this since 06 and I think it's not the home run it should of been. :peace

A home run would have been a P1 premium format 1/4 scale

The pose is lame. P2 was a reckless, aggressive psycho. Maybe the pose captures him on his day off.

When i initially saw the Pred 2 at this years Con i did notice that the pose looked slightly awkward from various angles. Could the pose have been better? If your gonna say that then you could say it for literally 90% of all Sideshow stuff! :lecture:exactly: It is what it is, i'm not gonna let it put me off as i think every statue looks its best from a particular angle and this Pred 2 will look fantastic.

P.S. I love you Colin and im sorry for calling you a knob! :1-1::lol

A home run would have been a P1 premium format 1/4 scale

Now thats what i'm talking about Nick! :horror:yess:

Back