Statue Predator 2 City Hunter 1:4 Maquette.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Predator 2 City Hunter 1:4 Maquette

No worries there. I can get him locally for quite a bit cheaper.
Ex is no biggie, not worth the risk anyway.

Not a simple return/refund when you're international.
Chasing Governmrnt for Tax could be a ballache.

Is there a big price difference between ordering the reg locally vs importing the EX? The swap-out parts are rubbish anyway, so if there's a considerable difference in price I probably wouldn't even bother with the EX at all.

Is there a big price difference between ordering the reg locally vs importing the EX? The swap-out parts are rubbish anyway, so if there's a considerable difference in price I probably wouldn't even bother with the EX at all.

Yeah, Don't get me wrong i'd love the Ex but it's the risk/reward thing.
Hopefully I end up with the Ex and this thing kicks ass!!

We're both in the UK so probably can't help with that answer, it's just a case of seeing what your local retailers are offering this for and comparing it to the Sideshow price with all tax an shipping added. We don't know the shipping cost yet mind but initial estimates didn't make for pleasant reading ($120 to the UK)

Gladiator Hulk is $101 to ship and that thing is a beast.
Shouldn't think this will be any more than $80 :huh

Last edited:

Yeah, Don't get me wrong i'd love the Ex but it's the risk/reward thing.
Hopefully I end up with the Ex and this thing kicks ass!!

We're both in the UK so probably can't help with that answer, it's just a case of seeing what your local retailers are offering this for and comparing it to the Sideshow price with all tax an shipping added. We don't know the shipping cost yet mind but initial estimates didn't make for pleasant reading ($120 to the UK)

Oh I wasn't really asking for myself, I was asking if there is a big price difference for you guys, and basically if there is then maybe its not worth the extra expensive for the EX since it's pretty average.

Hard to say without a firm shipping quote and depends what mood Fed-Ex are in.
I'm guessing the locally sourced Reg will be anywhere from £50-100 cheaper.

Oh I wasn't really asking for myself, I was asking if there is a big price difference for you guys, and basically if there is then maybe its not worth the extra expensive for the EX since it's pretty average.

Ahh I see, it's very much a personal thing again, I decided the EX was worth the extra money (although not at all for the actual extra bits that will never be used in this case) Col is smarter than me and is waiting for in hand pictures to see how mine turns out. :lol

I think local regular is actual a good option for this one on reflection.

question…in the description this is listed at "roughly 1:4 scale"…did it always describe it that way? does that mean its bigger or smaller than 1/4??

Yeah, always the case just to cover their back, it should be very close to 1/4. Speaking of backs, I've been looking at pictures of this one again, despite the few issues we all know about already, I'm very much looking forward to it now, just looking at the detail on his shoulder armor is making me happy! :naughty Hope the paint turns out good!

i4cYJMO.jpg

SIDESHOW!!!... be sure to send this picture to the netting department for reference:

sideshow_collectibles_predator_2_city_hunter_maquette_4.jpg

I predict that this time Sideshow will leave off the leg netting on the production P2 (even though it is movie accurate) since they already used the netting on the legs of the production Wolf LSF where it didn't belong. It's this type of quality control that keeps us all coming back to Sideshow:wink1:

Netting on both arms.
They'll throw it on as a bonus, thinking they're doing us a favor.

Was this originally due to ship in November? I forget. Not often I get impatient but I am with this one, at least it is for the best hopefully.

Back