Predator 2 Arriving in 15 days

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
useless.jpg

Last edited:
Well let me first say that, like most figures, this one looks much better in person. Not that it looked bad in pix, but I had said that I was not liking the production paint scheme, well I do. I think the paint apps are really well done, if you have own previous HTs Preds it more of the same.

This pred was MUCH easier to assemble than previous preds. Thats not to say it didnt come with its fair share of frustration and need for superglue,lol. The net suit literally to seconds to put on, and the armor fits really well and isnt to hard to get on. His belt on the other hand gave a some trouble.

For some reason this pred seemed super easy to find cool poses with, and the skull and back bone is a kick ass accessory!! Make for some cool posing ideas.

The one thing that I was most bummed about was the new dreads. No wires this time around, which limits what you can do with the dreads. Still, the new ones arent as bulky and look a little more natural. So it balances itself out for me.

Anyway, enough of my babbling, lets see some pix.

SANY0713.jpg

SANY0712.jpg

SANY0710.jpg

SANY0709.jpg

SANY0707.jpg

SANY0704.jpg

SANY0703.jpg

SANY0702.jpg

SANY0701.jpg

SANY0706.jpg

Back