Predator 2 Arriving in 15 days

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my notice for my P2 today! DAMN GLAD TOO!
Bring that bad boy on! :rock

And yes, it is becoming a loaded season. Can my CCard take it? :monkey1
I feel like a stacked up airport...with arrivals coming at me from all directions.

Too right my friend ! It wouldn't be as bad if the releases were more spaced out , but it seems that they come out within weeks of each other , meaning the ol' credit card barely has time to recover before the next batch of 1/6 badness pops up ! At least here in the U.K there is a bit of a delay ( I hope ). Knowing my luck , the P2 and the B.D Endo will turn up the same week ! Divorce courts , here I come !:eek:

Finally! Having saved up enough I'm happy to hear it's shipping soon! I got mine at Alter Ego too for $124, so I might have to wait another week. :monkey1

MINE IS SHIPPED! Have no idea when FEDEX is gettin' it here...no mention anywhere...anyone know how to find that out? Where to look?
Anyway, DUDE IS ON DA WAY! :chew

Just got notice mine is "transferring to the E.U warehouse". A week after my B.D Endo has shipped ! I am now a single man............BUT A SINGLE MAN WITH GREAT TOYS!!!!!:lol:lol:lol

Unfortunately something had to wait with the ****storm of collectibles descending upon us 1:6 fans, and the Pred was what ended up on the chopping block... oh well, I'll have my Powerloader and Keaton Batman and Nicholson Joker to comfort me until I can snag one of these.

Can't wait to see yours, especially you, Les.

Unfortunately something had to wait with the ****storm of collectibles descending upon us 1:6 fans, and the Pred was what ended up on the chopping block... oh well, I'll have my Powerloader and Keaton Batman and Nicholson Joker to comfort me until I can snag one of these.

Can't wait to see yours, especially you, Les.

Hey, if something had to come first, you chose wisely! Batman, Joker and the Powerloader all rock. Hopefully, you can snag one of these guys. I'll let you know what he's like for me as soon as I can. :D (Been waiting years to paint up a P2! Since meeting Steve Wang and discussing his design...)

Back