Predator 2 Arriving in 15 days

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah man the Predator 2 is the BEST of the BEST from Hot Toys. I got a Chopper, Elder, Scar & Predator 2 and hes my favourite
Yeah, the one reason I dislike the AVP Predators is that they have too much armor and that it looks too...fancy. The original one had a more industrialized look, while the second had a more organic, rough, primitive-yet-futuristic type look, which is probably why it's my favorite Predator design and look. The only thing I don't like about it is the plasmacaster, it looks too much like one of plastic guns that you load foam 'O' rings into and shoot.

Yeah, the one reason I dislike the AVP Predators is that they have too much armor and that it looks too...fancy. The original one had a more industrialized look, while the second had a more organic, rough, primitive-yet-futuristic type look, which is probably why it's my favorite Predator design and look. The only thing I don't like about it is the plasmacaster, it looks too much like one of plastic guns that you load foam 'O' rings into and shoot.

Exactly, too much armor was the downfall and it looked fake.

Exactly, too much armor was the downfall and it looked fake.

Agreed. That and how Anderson made them look like football players. Seriously, the first two didn't need armor or to look big to kick some serious ass, neither did the Preds in the AVP comics.

Either way, I'm just going to get the P2 Predator and the Wolf Predator from AVP-R Hot Toys should be making, and, hopefully, their P1 Predator. Don't really care about all the AVP ones quite frankly, though I do like Celtics mask and net launcher gauntlet and Chopper's mask and skull rig.

Yeah the only reason i bought my Chopper is because of his Skull display. AVP-R hot toys are a definite for me too. My Elder pred is pre ordered direct from Hong Kong when you guys got your notices i had my Predator 2 a week before lol

DSC00867.jpg

DSC00866.jpg

More pics

Back