Predator 1 Bio Mask

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Predator 1 bio mask

Yeah the Scar was embarrassingly bad. Quality on these does seem to have improved a lot recently however, lets hope this one is the best yet. If I had the HCG P1 I wouldn't even consider this mind.

That was a funny video. I never owned any of the AVP masks apart from Wolf's so I never knew the extent of their quality deficiencies. Despite that I still cringed a little when it got crushed. Those paper lenses did indeed look crap though!

Predator 1 bio mask

My SS BD bio has good wire lenses and looks great in person.

Sadly, not too many guests pay it much attention since it's overshadowed by my life-size T-800 in the same room.

Wasn't just the lenses that were bad...

Urgh, that paint job is horribly flat and are those little scratches on the brow and above the 'Scar'?

I thought the 'Predators' ones were a lot nicer. I have all but the BD Classic and they look great together. I decided not to get the classic as I knew a P1 would be inevitable.

$299.99, looks okay actually at first glance, It will need some heavier weathering added though.

Thought it was coming Thursday... where are you seeing the price? I only saw the battle damaged one for 299.99

Thanks!
Nice! I was hoping it would get the P2 mask price and not cool props. even cheaper!

Very interesting link you posted :)

"Aiming for the height of authenticity, we teamed up with the film’s original prop designer from the former Stan Winston Studio (now Legacy Effects), Matt Rose, who brought a wealth of reference material and insight. Expertly crafted from an all-new sculpt by Rose, the mask features a light-up red tri-laser target designator and is artfully displayed on a themed base. Finished by hand with acute attention to detail, the Predator Mask Life-Size Prop Replica is a must-have trophy for any Predator legacy display."

I think sales on the P2 must have been poor, this is a much more accurate looking mask also and Matt Rose was involved so who are we to judge it? ;) The P2 was way off which was a huge shame as I'm a big fan and I'd love a good Hero P2, the SS one was poor though. I quite like this P1.

Yeah, time to sell the Celtic bio to make space I think, never did get around to fixing that one, shame as I'm sure it could have looked really nice.

Impressive! I never had any Predator prop mask, and this will be my first! I think it looks accurate and I think the price is good enough as well :)

Back