Predator 1 Bio Mask

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Python

Super Freak
Reaction score
Click the link! Buy now!
Original 1/1 Predator Mask

Finally getting this next Thursday.

Predator 1 bio mask (4).jpg

Predator 1 bio mask (5).jpg

Predator 1 bio mask (6).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Predator 1 bio mask

No interest in this? I had the Scar mask, hated it.
Is this just a Scar Mask without the scar?

By the way Matt, you can upload pictures directly from your computer now.
No need for hosting sites unless using gifs.

Last edited:

Sweet, been wanting a P1 mask all along. Now I need a P2 and find a Celtic.

Hard to tell from the image (although it does not look too bad), but I hope the base matches other nicely.
I assume it will, but cant 100% tell yet.

Cant wait.

Any mention on how the lens are done?

I'm sure this will do for most. Looks descent enough, no glaring inaccuracies that I can see from one pic, unlike the P2. Will be keeping my Icons though.

I wonder if they will go with the coolprops price tag or the P2 mask price

Hmm, I've been eyeing a 1:1 Pred bio mask for a while now. You guys recommend this one or the P2 one that SSC is also working on?

Hmm, I've been eyeing a 1:1 Pred bio mask for a while now. You guys recommend this one or the P2 one that SSC is also working on?

Strange question. Only you know which you prefer.
If your asking about accuracy this looks better than the P2. Quality? Who knows. If this turns out like the Scar don't expect much, horrible paint and paper lenses.

Oh this is coming out again? Typical ! Ha ha, I just bought a copy/mould from Ebay.

Ahh well, it will still be half the price of this one though and probably more accurate!

Strange question. Only you know which you prefer.
If your asking about accuracy this looks better than the P2. Quality? Who knows. If this turns out like the Scar don't expect much, horrible paint and paper lenses.

More on screen accuracy, that answers my question thanks. Guess I'll wait for the in-hand reviews first before placing an order.

Except for the lenses not being mirrored this looks pretty solid based off of one pic. I have the HCG so no need for this.

Looks pretty good, can't wait to see it from different angles as that will be the key thing. The subtleties in design between the P1 and Scar's mask make them very different to my eye, so hopefully this will not be an amalgamation (no pun intended) of the two.

Ive seen some of the other mask in person. I have my doubts that the paintjob will look anything like the sample pic.

No interest in this? I had the Scar mask, hated it.
Is this just a Scar Mask without the scar?

Pictures added now. There should be interest, people have been asking for this one for years lol. I'll hold judgment until we see more pictures. There are many subtle differences between this and the scar mask, I think the scar was done as a little tribute to this. Unfortunately the Sideshow scar mask was an embarrassment with its horrendous paint apps and paper lenses. We probably shouldn't judge this one based on that thing lol. I painted my scar properly and added lenses and it transformed it completely. If SS do this one properly it could be great. Need to see a few more angles yet...

But seeing as nobody is likely to go back to page one...

Back