Predator 1 Bio Mask

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its everytime the personal taste.For me the sideshow Wolf is the best mask ever made.Love the mask,the stand,the lense and the paint..I would never sell mine.I cannot understand why sideshow never made a mask with this quality again.Its so sad.The masks from "Predators" were better..but the movie was...not good.:wink1:

I will give the SS P1 a chance because I really want a licensed P1 mask with a great heavy stand.The HCG is too expensive.I would not spend 1000$ for a predatormask.

@PermaG:Ah ok..sorry..so it was a disaccord.:wink1:
SS wolf stand is the same generic one they used for all of them pre "predators" which is ok if you like continuity, but I love the mine base of the DX. I have seen several SS ones start rusting on the mesh lenses where the DX uses aluminum. Oh and don't start on the poor "predators" movie itself, AVP:R is no masterpiece either:lol. I love the Wolf and the Berserker designs, but both their movies were a bit lacking. No thanks on a $1K mask either, would be cheaper to just repaint the SS one(which is terrible that it needs it)

SS wolf stand is the same generic one they used for all of them pre "predators" which is ok if you like continuity, but I love the mine base of the DX. I have seen several SS ones start rusting on the mesh lenses where the DX uses aluminum. Oh and don't start on the poor "predators" movie itself, AVP:R is no masterpiece either:lol. I love the Wolf and the Berserker designs, but both their movies were a bit lacking. No thanks on a $1K mask either, would be cheaper to just repaint the SS one(which is terrible that it needs it)

I love my Predators BD bio. I'm hoping this one turns out as good.

kroenen77, Yea bro that wasnt meant to come at you. a guy posted that this would have been his first Bio so he would just keep it because he had nothing else to compare it too. Sorry for the mix up.

Really?I have my Wolf for years..thanks god no rust.But ok here in germany we have not a high humidity!:wink1:
The DX is also very nice...if I would not have the SS Wolf I would buy this one.The inside of the DX is very cool.:)

About the AVP2 movie:I like the DC a lot more...but ok,the movie is not the best..BUT Wolf is the coolest predator of all time.So his mask a must have.
And Predators is so bad...100times more as AVP1 and 2 together.AVP1 has the ultimate Alienqueen,AVP2 the ultracool Wolf...and Predators has Adrien Brody who wants to be Arnold!:slap

But the maskdesign of Predators is great...I have the Falconermask..very nice.And I think the Swordfight is the only good scene in the movie.My personal taste.

@firefly76:No problem.Everything is ok.:)

Really?I have my Wolf for years..thanks god no rust.But ok here in germany we have not a high humidity!:wink1:
The DX is also very nice...if I would not have the SS Wolf I would buy this one.The inside of the DX is very cool.:)

About the AVP2 movie:I like the DC a lot more...but ok,the movie is not the best..BUT Wolf is the coolest predator of all time.So his mask a must have.
And Predators is so bad...100times more as AVP1 and 2 together.AVP1 has the ultimate Alienqueen,AVP2 the ultracool Wolf...and Predators has Adrien Brody who wants to be Arnold!:slap

But the maskdesign of Predators is great...I have the Falconermask..very nice.And I think the Swordfight is the only good scene in the movie.My personal taste.

@firefly76:No problem.Everything is ok.:)

I agree about the Wolf being best Predator ;) BRAVO!

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

I did not say I would keep it regardless.. I said that I would wait and see but that it makes it harder (to keep OR send back) b/c I didn't have another piece to compare it too. These things aren't cheap, so I'm not going to keep something that I feel is subpar. As it's been stated already, it also depends on individual taste.

kroenen77, Yea bro that wasnt meant to come at you. a guy posted that this would have been his first Bio so he would just keep it because he had nothing else to compare it too. Sorry for the mix up.

That is fast, I still don't have mine and I am in the US. Was scheduled for today, but looks like tomorrow too.

Mine sat at Indianapolis for about 3 days of that as well, once they get over our side of the pond they don't hang about usually. I say I'll have it tomorrow, but that isn't a given mind. Hoping it will arrive at my local depot some time in the night though, if it does I'll have it tomorrow.

My Berserker Predator maquette arrived today, it's a Christmas present though so I'm not even allowed to sneak a peek... arrrgh. :lol

Have a feeling those blast marks are gonna kill it for me. Does yours sit on the stand correctly?? The vid that was posted had it wobbly..

image.jpg
image.jpg

Back