Pre-order tron legacy now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I stopped in at Suncoast video 2day. They had Legacy on. I was glued to the set. LOL I Picked up my promo poster when you preorder TRON Legacy.

New video!!

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/BgZs4reDohk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

nostalgia strikes again! that little tid-bit was awesome! even though the BD release of original tron comes out next week, I have to pop in the good 'ol VHS :lol

Thanks again for the review/unboxing of the Special Collectors Edition. I decided to cancel my order as this Disc is not worth anything to me. I will hold back on my purchase and wait if I find a better deal as I gotto own this movie but not at this price and not for that joke of a disc. I much rather spend it on modding my other discs

Thanks again for the review/unboxing of the Special Collectors Edition. I decided to cancel my order as this Disc is not worth anything to me. I will hold back on my purchase and wait if I find a better deal as I gotto own this movie but not at this price and not for that joke of a disc. I much rather spend it on modding my other discs

:exactly::exactly::exactly:

once I saw that vid I was like "nope, saving my monies"

I'm just going to buy Both Tron and Legacy separately. It will come out cheaper and I'll most likely get a movies rewards coupon to go hand in hand with my Best buy rewards coupon so it'll be like 2 for 1 for me :yess::)

Yeah, it was good to see that review...it looked like the discs are just stacked one atop the other in that case...ugh. So...you gotta take everything out every time you want to watch one? No thanks...I'll just stick with the standard BR packaging...and no 3D disc.

I got an email today from Disneymovierewards for the $5 off coupon. Only the Legacy 4 and 5 disc combo packs are eligible; Classic TRON is excluded.

You can get the coupon if you are a Movie Rewards member. If you aren't sign up for free at DisneyMovieRewards.

It's also worth checking out their TRON rewards:

Flynn Mini-bust

Other TRON Rewards

Last edited:
yeah I don't get the emails either....I wonder why they went from the $8 off coupons to now all of the sudden $5 off coupons....not like Disney is hurting...

^^there was also the occasional $10 off. whatever happened to those kinds of savings :monkey2

I was thinking that as much as the two 4 & 5 disc sets cost, they would've been generous enough to give us a $10...oh well

^^there was also the occasional $10 off. whatever happened to those kinds of savings :monkey2

I was thinking that as much as the two 4 & 5 disc sets cost, they would've been generous enough to give us a $10...oh well

Those $10 off coupons are for the new versions of previously released titles like Toy Story 1 & 2, etc that they want you to upgrade. I guess they don't want to do that for the original TRON because they want you to buy both together.:dunno

Those $10 off coupons are for the new versions of previously released titles like Toy Story 1 & 2, etc that they want you to upgrade. I guess they don't want to do that for the original TRON because they want you to buy both together.:dunno

Oh ok I didn't know that, but it makes sense. Explains why I got a $10 one for the Original Animated Alice in Wonderland. But after looking at the Sunday early edition paper, I've found a way to get both TRON Legacy and TRON for a very low price :yess:

Anybody know where the best deal is for this one?

which version are you looking for?

I think Target has the best deals
BD+DVD it's only $19.99
4-Disc Combo Pack is $24.99
BD+DVD Original Tron is $19.99

as far as I know that's the cheapest I've seen

Last edited:
Back