Pre-order tron legacy now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It works. Just used the coupon to save 5 bucks. Then you buy the original too and they take off an additional 8. Just walked out of there with the 3d bluray and original tron bluray for 32 bucks. A steal. That's 6 disks. No crappy case. The original tron bluray essentially only cost me 7 bucks!

Thanks for posting that. That's my plan though I don't know how well I can score that the night of. Basically, I made the mistake of buying the 5Disc set via amazon. But realizing that it doesn't come with the Tron DVD and cost $50... it's not much of a bargain anymore!

It does come with a lithograph but.... what good will that be?

Well, I'll got this one today,

TRONLegacyWalmartExclusive.jpg

I'll get the original Tron BD from Amazon...
that's all I need for now!!

Thats really nice, but as I mentioned I want the 3D Blu. And I have several lightcycles already with the HT version coming. Pity they didn't release a single pack with some more tasteful packaging.

:(

All my local Targets are sold out of both Tron Classic and Tron Legacy 3D blurays. That's the problem with living near most of the movie studios. Everyone wants the same stuff.

So went to TRU to get the 4-disc today for $25 and was sold out. Clerk tells me that he still has a 5-disc for $55 put away that I can have so I grab it in case I cannot find the 4-disc and the original Tron 2-disc for any cheaper. Was going to leave it sealed so I can return it if I find the two separate sets .... Read online about double points and so I opened up the set totally forgetting about my game plan :slap oh well :lol. No more hunting down better deals for me up here in the cold north

:borg:

Haha yah i'm bummed about the double points as well. Frickin' A. What happened to stores having enough stock to carry through the entire first day at least?? Are they so afraid to be stuck with overstock?

I still have the 5-Disc set on my desk ready to send back to Amazon. I just need to find a Target with both 3D Legacy and Tron Classic in stock.

I was thinking that if the litho in the 5-disc set was good enough, I'd keep it but... I don't think this is enough for me:

Found on someone's photobucket..
DSC00435.jpg

The 5 disc packaging is beyond belief in reality. Cheap plastic, lights don't work properly. General ____. Box is nice, but at least I have all the discs I guess.

:)

I actually agree with what somewhat said earlier. A good standard box is better in the long run. Like my special edition TDK with the Batpod and the batarang shaped discholder it is not that great as a display item and awkward to store the discs with the rest of my BluRay collection. Glad I skipped out on the ID disc version even though it would have only been maybe $10 or so more ( gotto tell myself that as I missed my chance on that one :lol)

You'd think that preordering from Amazon would grant a delivery somewhat close to release. As far as I can tell, my copy hasn't even shipped yet. :impatient:

Haha yah i'm bummed about the double points as well. Frickin' A. What happened to stores having enough stock to carry through the entire first day at least?? Are they so afraid to be stuck with overstock?

Bestbuy lowered their price in store to match Target's and if you buy both Legacy and Original, you get $5 off and if you have your Disney coupon it will cone out to $35. So it's just $3 more than target

So went to TRU to get the 4-disc today for $25 and was sold out. Clerk tells me that he still has a 5-disc for $55 put away that I can have so I grab it in case I cannot find the 4-disc and the original Tron 2-disc for any cheaper. Was going to leave it sealed so I can return it if I find the two separate sets .... Read online about double points and so I opened up the set totally forgetting about my game plan :slap oh well :lol. No more hunting down better deals for me up here in the cold north

You know what you could do... get the 5disc on amazon for $50 and return it to TRU. You'll at least save $5 and whatever tax you paid.

Bestbuy lowered their price in store to match Target's and if you buy both Legacy and Original, you get $5 off and if you have your Disney coupon it will cone out to $35. So it's just $3 more than target

Don't forget, I live in movie studio land. Everyone nerd guy employee around here will be adding that to their collection. It's all sold out 'round these parts. I can only hope that more stock is added before the week ends.

Got mine today and its a piece of junk. The lights dont work and it took me like 5 minutes trying to take 1 disc out of the thing. Sending it back for a refund.

Chris

Got the 4-disc Tron: Legacy Blu-ray set and the 2-disc original Tron Blu-ray set at Target for 33 bucks.

If anyone who bought this does not use the disney rewards code I would be grateful if you PM me your code.

Thanks!

Yah, this release was the most confusing mess of all. Why even offer a 5-disc set if you can buy them separately (FOR A LOT LESS) and get more?? It's almost insulting.

5 Discs for $50 ($45 after coupon)
or
6 Discs for $45 - or if you take advantage of coupons and sales, $32

Back