Pre-order tron legacy now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Disney wasn't happy with the leak! :lol

Here's Bruce Boxleitner at Emerald Con talking about the TRON 3 rumors:

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/acAn6qjTRCg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I think any real prospects for another TRON installment lie with how successful the DVD/BR and rental market is for Tron Legacy. I have a feeling Diz shouldn't be disappointed...and if it does do well in those markets...well, maybe a potential teaser announcement could be in order at this year's SDCC. After all, ComicCon is where the real interest for Legacy started brewing after that test reel was shown.

I hope so anyway...I really liked Legacy and am anxiously awaiting the BR next month...

the good thing for disney is much of the R&D for the franchise is already done. aside from a few new vehicle designs and what not, they don't need to research how to do the lighting techniques or the facial recognition stuff. All that knowledge and ground work is portable to the new film. same with much of the costumes and set pieces.

the good thing for disney is much of the R&D for the franchise is already done. aside from a few new vehicle designs and what not, they don't need to research how to do the lighting techniques or the facial recognition stuff. All that knowledge and ground work is portable to the new film. same with much of the costumes and set pieces.

That's just what Gary Kurtz thought before they did Empire Strikes Back and it ended up being the most difficult and challenging film of the series.

That's just what Gary Kurtz thought before they did Empire Strikes Back and it ended up being the most difficult and challenging film of the series.

What did he know? :lol

I really don't see them reinventing the wheel here.

Release so soon, just pick it up today. Too bad I didnt own a 3D TV and 3D Bluray player. :panic:

3d9f6c1c.jpg

656ba5f3.jpg

Last edited:
Wanted to share this with you guys...

Mhmmm... I'm a little underwhelmed by the Collector's edition...
Might go with the regular version instead...

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/bh_QWRwij-U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

crap I thought the ID Disc was the same size as the ones from Spinmaster ....

That's pretty much what I thought it was. Reminds me think of the Buzz Lightyear collector's edition of Toy Story 3 where the movies are housed in the disc on his back.

Back