Post Your Predator / Alien Collection /_\ .'.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Single??? No bro... My wife tells me where to put them lol!
9d75b6914188591a0bad97a314201cec.jpg

Here she is, proud of how she did our old bedroom lol!
She's got 5 pieces of her own! She's of the same opinion as...
"Why look at pebbles and candles etc, when we can look at sideshow" ;)

Good time ;)

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

WINNING bro! Just WINNING!

Lucky guy! My ex made me keep it all in the spare room and if we had guests she'd shut the door.

Nice collections guys!But has somebody the 1:1 Aliensbust that sideshow released years ago?This thing is really big and wide to every side...I have no idea whats the best way to show it in a room.:gah:

Nice collections guys!But has somebody the 1:1 Aliensbust that sideshow released years ago?This thing is really big and wide to every side...I have no idea whats the best way to show it in a room.:gah:

The Warrior? I recently picked it up but it's still on a table in the middle of my cave.
It's so deep it makes it almost impossible to display. Didn’t think that one through :slap

Yes the Warrior...its really hard to find a good place for this beast!

I'm going back and forth. I have the option to grab one for 900 CAD (knock off one). Space is a big issue and this really is going to help anything so I haven't taken the leap.

I would keep any thoughts of acquiring recasts to yourself.
The board, and the majority of its memers, do/does not approve.

Great, great pickups ONEYE! :clap
Collectorcol is right about this board steerpike. Mods and most members here will jump on peeps talking about recasts they have or are thinking of getting. He wasn't making a snarky reply, its just the overall mood and view of this boards anti recast/ knock off philosophy.

I personally don't care about people talking about recasts as long as they dont try to sell it as legit but im not trying to start a recast debate here...

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

I would keep any thoughts of acquiring recasts to yourself.
The board, and the majority of its members, do/does not approve . . .
Collectorcol is right about this board steerpike. Mods and most members here will jump on peeps talking about recasts they have or are thinking of getting. He wasn't making a snarky reply, its just the overall mood and view of this boards anti recast/ knock off philosophy . . .

Absolutely.

Collectorcol is right about this board steerpike. Mods and most members here will jump on peeps talking about recasts they have or are thinking of getting. He wasn't making a snarky reply, its just the overall mood and view of this boards anti recast/ knock off philosophy.

I personally don't care about people talking about recasts as long as they dont try to sell it as legit but im not trying to start a recast debate here...

No its fair man. I get it. That's the thing with text; it carries no context. I'm sarcastic but I take that on the nose.

Okay, if this reads as back pedaling, so be it. I've but, here's an attempt for context for that statement.

I've been burned by knockoffs and recasts. I have a thread with an alien kit in bought years ago that I wasn't aware was a recast at the time. Being young, I wasn't aware that that was a thing. But. Here I am now. Poorer for the experience and an irretrievably poor cast I can only practice painting on.

But more to the point. I mean that as an alien fan and avid collector that's a great piece. I'm torn to have it but it's a knock off. That's sucks. It would be awesome to have such a piece...a 1:1 bust to boast in my rather meger collection. Space being an issue and even for 900 this isn't an option for my as my standard of living is quite low for this (call it a poor choice in hobby choice).

I notice you're following me. No doubt to vet me. That's fine. If I've wounded anyone or offended anyone, I apologize for my words.

If you all need me to gtfo, I get it. Rules and etiquette be what they are.

Cheers lads.

Sent from my SGH-M919V using Tapatalk

We'll hold back the flaming torches and pitchforks - no worries :)

It's a sensitive subject, but as has been said - it's a no-no round these here parts.

I DESPISE recasters and have little patience with those who knowingly buy their "product" - basically supporting & encouraging thieves.

That being said - I'm also miffed at Sideshow for never acting on tips they are given when recasts are advertised on the web (eBay or otherwise).

Please don't pull an "exit stage left" over this - that's not what ANY of us want to happen.

Ian/Spike.

No its fair man. I get it. That's the thing with text; it carries no context. I'm sarcastic but I take that on the nose.

Okay, if this reads as back pedaling, so be it. I've but, here's an attempt for context for that statement.

I've been burned by knockoffs and recasts. I have a thread with an alien kit in bought years ago that I wasn't aware was a recast at the time. Being young, I wasn't aware that that was a thing. But. Here I am now. Poorer for the experience and an irretrievably poor cast I can only practice painting on.

But more to the point. I mean that as an alien fan and avid collector that's a great piece. I'm torn to have it but it's a knock off. That's sucks. It would be awesome to have such a piece...a 1:1 bust to boast in my rather meger collection. Space being an issue and even for 900 this isn't an option for my as my standard of living is quite low for this (call it a poor choice in hobby choice).

I notice you're following me. No doubt to vet me. That's fine. If I've wounded anyone or offended anyone, I apologize for my words.

If you all need me to gtfo, I get it. Rules and etiquette be what they are.

Cheers lads.

Sent from my SGH-M919V using Tapatalk
I dont know how this following stuff works , ive never clicked on following anyone but my profile shows following people??? Maybe its from being on tapatalk and quoting someone makes you follow them? No clue!? But no, not intentionally following you or anyone else on this board... im no private investigator lol! All secrets are safe from me lol!

Hell the only people I follow these days are my kids from breaking all my ****!

Back