Post Your Predator / Alien Collection /_\ .'.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WINNING bro! Just WINNING!

my mrs doesn't mind my collection down stairs only draw back is when I get something I have to buy her something:)
you have some very nice pieces, every time I see it I really wished I bought that wolf statue though:(

6489d7dab558c37785c1395f4dfd3747.jpg

78bda2252527960062210d3ef6131189.jpg

0266039f0633a0f8041e410ffbae9f3a.jpg

This is a Scott marshal predator head I purchased from firefly it just arrived yesterday

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

He has the masked version on half a torso

It was posted on the form for sale for like 15 minutes before I purchased it.

$800 shipped

That's sick bro. Way better value than the BS SS is putting out. That looks like he fell out of the film a la Last Action Hero.

Nice aquistion man.

Sent from my SGH-M919V using Tapatalk

Its way better in person it takes up the entire besta space. Even my wife was impressed.

oooh look - a properly proportioned unmasked closed-mandible p1 head . . .

. . . You should send it to sideshow to help them understand how they screwed up the new maquette.​

(* and congrats - great looking piece! *)

and the paint app, great looking bust

After more than ten years aboard the collectible roller-coaster I think I can call it a day.

Finally got the piece i've been seeking for years...

P1030517.JPG

P1030518.JPG

P1030519.JPG

P1030514.JPG

P1030520.JPG

Congratulations Col. With the ever increasing prices, finding a few old gems like this and calling it a day isn't a terrible idea.

I used to collect a lot of what few NECA Alien figures existed back when I was really getting into the films. However, I've since sold off the majority of my Aliens collection. The things that I used to own include but are not limited to:

1. FuRyu Predalien/hybrid statue

2. NECA 1/4 scale Big Chap

3. NECA 2008 7" Alien Big Chap

4. NECA 2008 7" Aliens Warrior

5. NECA AVPR Wolf (battle damaged and masked version)

6. NECA 2016 AVP Warrior

Since the quality of McFarlane's plastic leaves something to be desired, I took advantage of the broken parts on my McFarlane queen and painted some green around the broken areas to look like blood (that's a camera tripod holding her up in case you're wondering).

customqueen.png~original

I also scored this NECA AVP "thermal vision" warrior figure back in October.

tvwa1.png~original

Got it from a great guy, under 6 miles away.

Still got Breakout Rex on order but there's nothing left I want out there.

Spending £1,400 on a piece, ten months ago, which is currently in bits on my floor has really turned me off this hobby.
NEVER buy anything from Imaginarium Art!

Got it from a great guy, under 6 miles away.

Still got Breakout Rex on order but there's nothing left I want out there.

Spending £1,400 on a piece, ten months ago, which is currently in bits on my floor has really turned me off this hobby.
NEVER buy anything from Imaginarium Art!

Wow - what are the chances !!! :clap

I've only got 1 piece on preorder too (Sideshow Wolf 1:2 LSB) - well - besides a few 7" NECA Preds . . . . . I don't count those :)

Between Sideshows poor QC / poor Customer Service / bad Art Directors / price increases PLUS the shipping rate hikes PLUS the import duty hike PLUS the crappy exchange rate, I'm pretty much done with them. I fully expect the upcoming Pred & Alien stuff from XM to draw me in though :)

Noted on I.A.

Back