Post your Imaresqd1 (and others) customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some insane stuff in here!
Here's my only one, i'm sure most have seen it. Imaresqd1 head, rest by me. Most of my other pieces are customized to my liking, but only a small portion and i wouldn't call them 'customs' per se'.
DSCF2849.jpg

DSCF2541.jpg

DSCF2045.jpg

DSCF2042.jpg

Still think that is the best one Adam has done. Awesome.

Have to agree... just perfect. And I don't think any sculpt has captured Ledger as much as that sculpt. Many of them are close, but this is the only one where you can clearly see both the Joker and Ledger at the same time IMO.

Still think that is the best one Adam has done. Awesome.

I agree.

I think blakus' is the best.

I think manji's look a bit less detailed; rooted hair and sculpted hair transition looks different, while ones on blakus looks smooth and blends in really well. And lesser fine lines in the face, IMO.

Here is my custom Lou Ferrigno Hulk:
Hulk1.jpg

Hulk2.jpg

Hulk3.jpg

Cosmo Kramer!
Kramer2.jpg

Kramer.jpg

Joaquin Phoenix as Johnny Cash from Walk The Line:
Cash1.jpg

Cash2.jpg

Cleric John Preston by Ike-Con:
Cleric1.jpg

Cleric2.jpg

Customdawg Statham as the Transporter:
Trans1.jpg

I agree.

I think blakus' is the best.

I think manji's look a bit less detailed; rooted hair and sculpted hair transition looks different, while ones on blakus looks smooth and blends in really well. And lesser fine lines in the face, IMO.

They are actually really, really close, mine looks the same off the body and that closely shot. They look alot different further back at eyesight. I think his may look even better once on the body and in context :gun

oh dear not a happy camper!!! :monkey2

received this today and i am not very impressed with the rooted hair!

the sculpt is spot on, amazing likeness just cant complain at all but i am just gutted with the result of the rooted hair, looks completely different to me to that one that Blakus has and thats what i asked for and paid for.

see what you think

Picture001-2.jpg

Picture002-3.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture004-1.jpg

Picture006-1.jpg

Picture007-1.jpg

looks a million miles different to this

DSCF2854.jpg

DSCF2855.jpg

think i will have to email adam and express my disappointment, now i am not a complainer but i have waited along time for this and paid very very good money for it and now feel really let down :monkey2

You have every right to be unhappy. Seems like a rushed job.

You have every right to be unhappy. Seems like a rushed job.

nice to see i am not the only one then :D

actually had alot of support with this and your right it does look very rushed which is very disappointing considering it cost alot and took over 6 months :(

i know really really saddened by this, actually the head itself is superb and just looks distorted in the pics, i cant complain about the head and paint job it really is a work of art! the hair is a different matter, mine and blakus version is like night and day and i did ask for the same and paid for that so as you can imagine i am very very disappointed.

email was sent to adam this morning and will post with an update soon hopefully :(

thanks matey appreciate that, i hope it does aswell and not just for the money i had my heart set on this amazing figure :(

The customizer should take the head back covering the cost and redo the hair and spend a little more time on the paintwork.

To be honest I'm not sure how much this cost you Manji, but from what I read it is a lot. The paintwork isn't that good, though the headsculpt is top notch.

Now that you spend a lot of money on it why don't you spend a little more and get the head painted by Josh, Boot25 or Kuato. The extra hair seems easy to apply yourself you if spend time on it.

Back