Post your Imaresqd1 (and others) customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Legion

Super Freak
Reaction score
I've seen some of Imaresqd1's custom work in the Joker threads, but as I dont visit every thread on the site I was wondering if others who have heads made by him or any of the other sculptors who work here would mind posting what they have? Its pretty jaw dropping stuff and it would be nice to see all of their work collected.

Sorry if theres a thread like this already, if so I'll delete this.

jokk.jpg

lj.jpg

:D

I actually like the idea of a show off whatever custom you have thread.

Sometimes in the custom section there are too many WIP threads, it'd be cool for one dedicated soley to picutes of finished work.

Ha, Ha, very funny! He said "custom figure", why did you post a pic of the real Heath Ledger?!!??!

Seriously though, HOLY CRAP.

We need one of those threads with no comments, just nothing but photos of custom figures. That could be great.

We need one of those threads with no comments, just nothing but photos of custom figures. That could be great.

Maybe if one of the mods started one, I have a feeling this one will just get buried :)

Here's a few:

DarkArtist81 1984 Reese (full custom) and Hicks with Figure Master Les head:​
hickse.jpg

T-800; Imarsqed1 sculpt and paint by DarkArtist81​
terma-1.jpg

Amazing Customs Gboy!

Here's a few of mine:

DSC02642.jpg

T2 Arnie head: Darren Carnall. Tech Noir Arnie head: Lonnie. Police Station Arnie head: imaresqd
All 3 put together and painted by me.

DSC02335.jpg

Judge Dredd couple by Elvis1976.

Here's a few:

DarkArtist81 1984 Reese (full custom) and Hicks with Figure Master Les head:​
hickse.jpg

I had seen that Reese before and meant to ask about it its awesome, your lucky to have that one man.

Hicks also rules of course!

And the Dredd one above is aweseome too!

Now I'm just jealous :mad:

I consider myself very lucky to have that Reese... its a beautiful figure. Josh did an unreal job on it :rock

Saw this earlier, dont know who did it but I gotta say its probably the best Joker I've seen

89783995.jpg

Dr. Sam Loomis (Carpenter's Halloween) - Sovereign Studios

9.jpg

Michael Myers (Carpenter's Halloween) - Sovereign Studios

1.jpg

Batman (Batman 1989) - Sovereign Studios

13.jpg

Michael Myers (Carpenter's Halloween) - DarkArtist

9.jpg

Hot Toys Hicks (Aliens) - Les Walker Spikey Head

3.jpg

Back