Post your Imaresqd1 (and others) customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
check out the customs thread, plenty of pics under the rainman project thread.

btw, hows this coming along, manji?

very very badly :)

no word from Adam, he has completely turned his back on me!

2 weeks and no email response, shocking!!!

I am very lucky a very talented customiser is going to sort this for me :)

very very badly :)

no word from Adam, he has completely turned his back on me!

2 weeks and no email response, shocking!!!

I am very lucky a very talented customiser is going to sort this for me :)

damn :dunno:slap feel kinda sorry for you bro... how did the paypal claim turn out? I think theres 20 days before you can escalate it to claims rite?

damn :dunno:slap feel kinda sorry for you bro... how did the paypal claim turn out? I think theres 20 days before you can escalate it to claims rite?

yeah not good! the guy has lost all my respect and i think others should from now on be very wary of this fella!

i feel for the others so far that have paid and are not hearing anything from him

i was told paypal dont dispute quality just items that never make their intended destination :slap

Manji, that stinks buddy! I hope it all gets worked out for you.

Best of Luck!

yeah not good! the guy has lost all my respect and i think others should from now on be very wary of this fella!

i feel for the others so far that have paid and are not hearing anything from him

i was told paypal dont dispute quality just items that never make their intended destination :slap

this is so hard to believe. :gah:

the guy has so many reasons not to, hes extremely talented and could easily fix this up without (prolly little) shelling out additional dough. I mean, what for?

Too bad, there goes my chance of having a custom one off joker... was thinking of asking him to make one for me after Im done with the rainman fighter series :monkey4

Sorry about digging up an old thread but I was wondering what happened with this? Any response yet?

Back