Post the Classics that started it all! Universal Monsters Collections Thread!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys! Definitely was an improvement! Still tempted by the Moibeus Statue but the price is putting me off for the size.

You and Hemooo can wait and use a discount code on it a month or so after PO. Unless it is a low ES it will be in stock. It does look really good though. Awesome that they made it a statue.

You and Hemooo can wait and use a discount code on it a month or so after PO. Unless it is a low ES it will be in stock. It does look really good though. Awesome that they made it a statue.

I'll wait for a code. I want it to be cheaper for the size it's scaled at but it does look very nice.

Alright all here's some pictures I took of the Sideshow London After Midnight SSE 1:6 Scale Figure. Another Lon Chaney Sr. role that sadly we will never be able to see. The movie was lost in the fire and only some pictures found on the internet is what's left of the film. I would of loved to seen it! Huge Lon Chaney Sr. fan here. Again another awesome Sideshow gem. This is the SSE and they also made a Colored Version. For how old the figure is, It holds up todays standards very well! I've been working on my photography and I have been taking pictures with many different cameras. So far these may be the best photos I have taken. Enjoy! :)

Ryan

2dsh2fa.jpg

t5hjqx.jpg

24q1stv.jpg

6htl5j.jpg

3zn8g.jpg

15zo3rb.jpg

2ikqd86.jpg

Alright all here's some pictures I took of the Sideshow London After Midnight SSE 1:6 Scale Figure. Another Lon Chaney Sr. role that sadly we will never be able to see. The movie was lost in the fire and only some pictures found on the internet is what's left of the film. I would of loved to seen it! Huge Lon Chaney Sr. fan here. Again another awesome Sideshow gem. This is the SSE and they also made a Colored Version. For how old the figure is, It holds up todays standards very well! I've been working on my photography and I have been taking pictures with many different cameras. So far these may be the best photos I have taken. Enjoy! :)

Ryan

2dsh2fa.jpg

t5hjqx.jpg

24q1stv.jpg

6htl5j.jpg

3zn8g.jpg

15zo3rb.jpg

2ikqd86.jpg

Great job Ryan. These old pieces still look great. Some of Sidehow's old sculpts aren't the best, but for some reason they really did an amazing job on all the Uni Monsters and they all still hold up to this day. I am excited to se my Bride and Frank sharing space with some of the new horror PF icons they have coming out. This was a great Spook and managed to score some points so will PO some stuff for sure.

Great job Ryan. These old pieces still look great. Some of Sidehow's old sculpts aren't the best, but for some reason they really did an amazing job on all the Uni Monsters and they all still hold up to this day. I am excited to se my Bride and Frank sharing space with some of the new horror PF icons they have coming out. This was a great Spook and managed to score some points so will PO some stuff for sure.

Thanks man! I have to agree. The Universal Monster Line was the best. Definitely the best Spook yet.

Ryan

Sadly, I think my fellas arms have drooped with age. He can no longer hold his lantern up, it stays down by his side. Which is interesting as him and his mates have all spent almost all of their time with me in storage. I assume they're just a rubber cast over a wire armature...

Sadly, I think my fellas arms have drooped with age. He can no longer hold his lantern up, it stays down by his side. Which is interesting as him and his mates have all spent almost all of their time with me in storage. I assume they're just a rubber cast over a wire armature...

That sucks. I keep the lantern low so that doesn't happen. Great figure but older bodies start to loosen up.

Ryan the pics look great.
It's a sad thing losing this piece of cinematic history to a fire. A true masterpiece.

After 3 years of searching, I finally found my grail, the line is complete now! 26/50. Will share more pics later today :)

SYyRlkK.jpg

Hemooo congrats on that rare beauty! One hell of a piece to own. Huge congrats!:clap

Very cool, congrats! was watching that on eBay, surprised it took so long for someone to buy it, was a very fair price.

Very cool, congrats! was watching that on eBay, surprised it took so long for someone to buy it, was a very fair price.

thanks bro, yeah, I was surprised too, I find out about it by pure luck, my ebay search didnt catch it since the buyer didnt write "premium format" in the description or title. After I found out, I was trying to get even a better deal, but the seller was busy & his brother was taking the inquiries so the communication process was very slow. With 12 watchers I couldnt risk it anymore & just bought it. 1500$ shipped is great price, the last one I saw sold was for 2200$.

Back