Post the Classics that started it all! Universal Monsters Collections Thread!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keep them coming folks! I know there are much more Classic Monster Collections out there! :)

Not one of the classics but from the same era.
Chris Lee,my favorite vampire.
Nice stuff Simon!
Larry

Awesome bust and all old monsters are welcome around here :) Ten minutes to Spooktacular and I'm looking forward to seeing what's in store on SS site. Here is hoping this year's a good one. :clap

Christopher Lee and Hammer Studios definitely took Dracula movies to the next level.

I just realized THREE MORE HOURS for Spook. Glitch on the website. :mad: As for Dracula, Christopher Lee was/is awesome. :) And now, back to the Spook thread for me. Hoping for some codes.

I just realized THREE MORE HOURS for Spook. Glitch on the website. :mad: As for Dracula, Christopher Lee was/is awesome. :) And now, back to the Spook thread for me. Hoping for some codes.

Yeah, I hope they announce a surprise PF. Something I'm actually interested in though. :D

Yeah, I hope they announce a surprise PF. Something I'm actually interested in though. :D

Dunno if I can stay up until 3:00 am here in Toronto. Hope you guys all have fun and that there is something amazing worth staying up forbwith the start of Spook. A surprise PF would be awesome but we shall see. Alex did say there might be some pf concept art for horror fans. :panic: I gotta wake up in 5 hours so looks like I'm calling it a night. Good luck all :)

Just a quick shot of my display. The Abbott and Costello figures were recently completed after many years of planning and work.

Thanks to Alex Lopez for the sculpts and many thanks to Steven Giunta for the incredible paint work.

Just a quick shot of my display. The Abbott and Costello figures were recently completed after many years of planning and work.

Thanks to Alex Lopez for the sculpts and many thanks to Steven Giunta for the incredible paint work.

Dude that is just too awesome!

awesome thread!! I need to upload some pics to imagur and share my collection. Not as epic as some of the members here though

awesome thread!! I need to upload some pics to imagur and share my collection. Not as epic as some of the members here though

Hemooo! I was wondering where you were at. Yes, post some of your awesome silver screen collection when you get a chance. :) Happy Spooktacular everyone! :clap

Anything is worth posting even if it's small so share away!

Yes! Silver Screen Editions! Post pics of those. :yess:

pics are uploading :D

Hemooo! I was wondering where you were at. Yes, post some of your awesome silver screen collection when you get a chance. :) Happy Spooktacular everyone! :clap

many thanks bro for the kind words, glad that there is one topic for the uni monsters, easier to track and see others collection ;)

Here is my collection so far, I'm still searching for the Mummy SSE, please let me know if you find one :)

Group shot (was taken before I got Nosferatu)
J5ehHoc.jpg

My Favorite, Franky & the bride dio:
rcXHTS8.jpg

fyu9DiQ.jpg

bgqZyqq.jpg

5sJxN7x.jpg

The bride:
oDocsn7.jpg

owAhkQz.jpg

lZ4QfKR.jpg

The Wolfman:
frnIpk5.jpg

v4FDSsU.jpg

idzmBhw.jpg

Dracula:
pnJNGzh.jpg

eHs48iF.jpg

6iud7RS.jpg

The Creature:
9CRgV2c.jpg

2HzBELP.jpg

cYUhuuK.jpg

London After Midnight:
DCQxTY6.jpg

j9pJl8C.jpg

Phantom of the Opera:
3f79FM9.jpg

42mUOwg.jpg

XVE8Kmg.jpg

Nosferatu (not a uni monster though):
Ct3XyVO.jpg

HHD5gpV.jpg

bnIOhAy.jpg

Hemoo amazing Silver Screen Collection! A lot of grails right there! Thanks for sharing your wonderful collection! :clap

pics are uploading :D

many thanks bro for the kind words, glad that there is one topic for the uni monsters, easier to track and see others collection ;)

Hemooo, thank you so much for posting. :hi5: Just awesome, AWESOME collection you have. :clap Really enjoying all these horror threads (especially Uni Monsters) this Halloween.

Hemoo amazing Silver Screen Collection! A lot of grails right there! Thanks for sharing your wonderful collection! :clap

Hemooo, thank you so much for posting. :hi5: Just awesome, AWESOME collection you have. :clap Really enjoying all these horror threads (especially Uni Monsters) this Halloween.

many thanks guys, glad u like it & thanks for creating this thread, we need more uni monsters love :)

Back