Post pics of your Marvel PF collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dr. Doom is the best statue EVER....love it. Awesome pictures. The detail of that is just amazing.

My pics ;

statuecollectiontwo043.jpg

The blue looks really blue on that Wolvie--repaint?

wow, you guys have some amazing pieces...wish I was that lucky...wish I had started collecting a few years earlier...

Squider: nice pics of Doom, and for once, someone who puts the hood on Doom correctly.

The pointy hood on Doom really drives me nuts. How easily a great piece can be made to look horrid is headscratching at times....

Doom eats all other PFs for breakfast. I think its the best piece of any kind to come out of sideshow.

Some great shots in this thread.

yeah.. Doom looks like he's about to stand up at any moment. Really life like vs all the other PFs.

My latest acquisition, LOGAN ! When this one was first released, I have to admit I was underwhelmed with the pics I saw posted, but in person, I've come to the conclusion that this is a VERY, VERY UNDERRATED piece (Shai, you were right!). Another Bergholtz gem !! :rock :rock :rock

you got that right. One of my favorite pf's i own. don't think i would ever sell it. very under rated. people complain about it's scale. they say it does not go well with the other pf's. i still think it's awesome.

here is some of my stuff. still waiting for 6 more staues by mail. man im going broke.:monkey2
P1010001.jpg

P1010024.jpg

P1010004.jpg

P1010003.jpg

P1010009-1.jpg

P1010007-1.jpg

P1010005.jpg

Just in case someone try's to break in my house:mad: as you can see it's already loaded:gun

Back