Statue Possible Lurtz maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is just a hypothesis, I affirm nothing :)

It's possible it's a PF but this seems more like a choice to be done in the statue line or heck even a lsf makes more sense. It would be an odd character choice to double dip on.

I understand why SS wants to put him back in the production. People are selling the PF around 1K on Ebay and there still money to make with him.

This was my thought as well. This is most likely a maquette but since the after market is so strong maybe SS sees demand to be met. I sort of doubt it though since not all PFs have done well, the latest orc including.

If it turns out out be a PF I will lose my **** considering they still haven't gave us GIMLI!!

I hope it's a Maquette exclusive with hacked off arm and head

As long as it comes out after Merry/Pippin and the Elven Warrior we saw a concept of ages ago, I'm down for a Lurtz.

Looks pretty much like Lurtz.
How awesome would that be if it's a maquette, he's on top of my want list.
The pose looks not too good right now but it's just a sketch so..

Anyone ever find out if this was going to be a maquette? Just curious and do they no longer have the 1/6 or 1/5 scale license? So no more maquettes?

Last edited:
Anyone ever find out if this was going to be a maquette? Just curious and do they no longer have the 1/6 or 1/5 scale license? So no more maquettes?

They have done larger maquettes, my Alien one is 1/4, could even be a LSF, I thought there was supposed to be a GTG LSF by now anyway, maybe that was up for #2?

The more orcs the better in my opinion even if their double dipping. Id still want a Gothmog over any other orc though.

Back