Possible 2013 Toys Fair Exclusives (Hot Toys)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How is the parking scene.... Long a** walk? Trying to see if i can just go in see sideshow quick and back out to orange county?
Parking is ridiculous. Save yourself some time and use the trolley. There's a stop literally in front of the convention center and the route is a big circle through the downtown area. Much better than spending an hour or more looking for parking. Parking passes are sold March/April of each year and go about as quickly as that bd mark vii po did.

I wish i cld spare 3 days to see it. No matter the love for this and the money i soend on figures, but still got to keep the day job up and running. Initial plan was to take a leave and see all but not gonna happen.

The latest exclusive. The Iron Bat

1000740_10151532220217285_1760241048_n.jpg

I know I will be excited to see the new figures, however I feel like I'm going to be disappointed because I really want to see a completed Banner and The Mandarin

I find it odd that not a single one of the HT exs have been up for po yet. Hopefully today or tomorrow. I'm caught up in the SDCC hysteria right now and my wallet's open to buying some cool exs. Once SDCC is over, it's closed for maintenance and repair. :) Your move HT/SSC...

So does sideshow have a booth this year? I saw a pic show a hot toys booth somewhere, would they go as well as Sideshow?

Back