Possible 2013 Toys Fair Exclusives (Hot Toys)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They had the Star Spangled Cap, Chitauri and Charles Xavier, none of which have gone up for order yet.

I'm not getting suckered into getting excited for HT's SDCC when a year later the ones debuted there haven't even gone up for order

971483_567579559967221_1225283240_n.jpg

:lol :lol

Ha ha just saw this!

Unfortunately, all of the figures teased for SDCC have been a disappointment to me. I've got no interest in any of them. I hope there will be others there that haven't been announced (I guess I do have some interest in Gemini, but highly doubt I will end up getting him-since he was in IM3 for such a short amount of time).

I'm hoping to see:
Iron Whiplash
Commissioner Gordon
Batman Begins DX
Stock Exchange Bane
Cannibal King Jack Sparrow

Unfortunately, all of the figures teased for SDCC have been a disappointment to me. I've got no interest in any of them. I hope there will be others there that haven't been announced (I guess I do have some interest in Gemini, but highly doubt I will end up getting him-since he was in IM3 for such a short amount of time).

I'm hoping to see:
Iron Whiplash
Commissioner Gordon
Batman Begins DX
Stock Exchange Bane
Cannibal King Jack Sparrow

Well those could still very like ly be shown off, I would'nt want any of those to be Exclusives anyways as I want a shot at actually acquiring them :lol

Well those could still very like ly be shown off, I would'nt want any of those to be Exclusives anyways as I want a shot at actually acquiring them :lol

:lol I see, you have a difficult time getting them from Sideshow?

And that's pretty much my Hot Toys Wish List right there. I think all of them are confirmed except for a Batman Begins DX, so that's the one I want to see the most :lol

And that's pretty much my Hot Toys Wish List right there. I think all of them are confirmed except for a Batman Begins DX, so that's the one I want to see the most :lol

They've confirmed a stock exchange Bane will be happening?

Sure do, sideshow fist ****ed me on the BD mk 7, as it was us only, then uk/eu only, i hate those **********s

Back