Possible 2013 Toys Fair Exclusives (Hot Toys)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
race track tony!
_12644776262538-1.jpg

That would be nice.
It would go well with the Mk.V figure which has the briefcase. :yess:

I keep asking this question but it doesn't get answered. Are Gentle Giant and McFarlane the only companies with The Walking Dead license? I don't know how licenses work other than they are granted to certain companies. I don't understand WHY Hot Toys isn't trying to get the license for 12" figures? Can anyone here enlighten me on why the heck HT isn't aggressively pursuing it? A line of HT TWD figures would be so great!
I'd also like to see a Barbossa (as others too have mentioned). :yess:

None of us work for Hot Toys, so we can't say anything as to whether or not they're not pursuing the license.

Pepper Potts, y'all!
Who's with me?

I've been avoiding IM3 footage like the plague, but if Pepper is in a unique looking suit of armor, I'd be down for that. If she's just wearing one of Tony's suits then I'll pass.

I know she suits up in the movie, but to this point have been able to avoid seeing what she looks like in it. And hope to keep it that way until May 2nd. ;)

I've been avoiding IM3 footage like the plague, but if Pepper is in a unique looking suit of armor, I'd be down for that. If she's just wearing one of Tony's suits then I'll pass.

I know she suits up in the movie, but to this point have been able to avoid seeing what she looks like in it. And hope to keep it that way until May 2nd. ;)

Shes not in a unique suit from any of the trailer footage, just the Mark 42.

in before everyone has a suit and rescue hate

Is there any chance of Iron Man 3 War Machine being a SDCC exclusive? Maybe that's why we haven't seen him announced for the Iron Man 3 line yet?

Back